Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am still banned even though i gave ED payment.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am still banned even though i gave ED payment.

So I'm the guy who got banned because of a mistake on a charge back I made before. I spoke with GM Lime and sent multiple tickets. So last week I finally got word from GM Lime that if I revert the charge back, they would unban me. I called paypal and asked them to reverse the chargeback. Apparently, according to PAYPAL.The payment went through on that same day. Long story short, GM lime told me that they will unban me if I still let the payment through. Payment was never taken back. and ED had my money all along. But I AM STILL BANNED. I am asking any GM who reads this to please look into this? The funds were in ED's account since MArch 7. its been 2 weeks now. I wish i get a resolution to this.

Also interested to know whats the hold up.
    Last edited by OneMysteriousGuy; 03-22-2018, 07:34 PM.

Comment

un ban this guy! he paid you guys so release the account. don't be a douche

Comment

Just to let you know, I was banned 2 weeks for no reason. I sent a ticket on the first day I got banned and I already got unbanned automatically but I still haven't got a response yet. End of the day. ED gives no rat's ass.

Comment

After reading this > "Long story short, GM lime told me that they will unban me if I still let the payment through. Payment was never taken back. and ED had my money all along. But I AM STILL BANNED " <
          The word scam pop up in my head.

Comment

Well i hope they dont scam me.

Comment

Did you send in a(nother) ticket after reversing the charge-back?

If yes, I'm sorry you have been waiting for two weeks with no resolution. Try to get Lime the ticket number so that they can look into it.
              If not, then I don't really feel bad for you at all. Send in a ticket.

Comment

FYI LIme has been on it for a few times now its ED side

Comment

Remind me we get this similar treatment From GM the last few month before ED took back DNNA. No communication at all this is ridiculous

Comment

Thank you Lime for working so hard to get my boy unban

Comment

Thank you GM LIme. one thing tho. they didnt give me back my EC purchase. Any way i can still get that back>?

Comment

Working...
                      X