Gm please respond im crying in the club right now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gm please respond im crying in the club right now

So I’ve heard rumors that Dark Avenger is gonna be getting a nerf in the near future??!?!? Can you comment on this please??? true or flase maybe yes maybe no??? C’mon it’s already hard enough todo DPS as a Dark Avenger in fact I think they are long over due for a Buff [Fatal impact shouldn’t take 100years to charge up for good dmg] ((yea I know rising slash passive cuts the time in half but that’s still long af)) (((and don’t even get me started on the DPS pericing cresent does)))

sincerely, a crying Dark Avenger main

P.S still waiting on the release of the Dark Avenger transformation costume seeing as EVERY SINGLE OTHER SPINOFF (even Bleedphantom which just released) has got theirs <3

Originally posted by DoomDragon3000 View Post
    So I’ve heard rumors that Dark Avenger is gonna be getting a nerf in the near future??!?!? Can you comment on this please??? true or flase maybe yes maybe no??? C’mon it’s already hard enough todo DPS as a Dark Avenger in fact I think they are long over due for a Buff [Fatal impact shouldn’t take 100years to charge up for good dmg] ((yea I know rising slash passive cuts the time in half but that’s still long af)) (((and don’t even get me started on the DPS pericing cresent does)))

sincerely, a crying Dark Avenger main

P.S still waiting on the release of the Dark Avenger transformation costume seeing as EVERY SINGLE OTHER SPINOFF (even Bleedphantom which just released) has got theirs <3
    I dont know who or where you heard that from but i dont see any nerfs in futures patches.

Comment

Really??? Thank you I’m worried still you never know

Comment

There no nerf but they buffing others class. we not in the top DPS tier anymore soon we be in the middle or bottom tier lul.

Comment

Woops I randomly mentioned 20% dmg reduction nerf to DA in a private chat as a joke and i guess he took it srsly and spread it.

There is no nerf.

Yet

Comment

lvl up a gladiator and wait until you can SS your 95L gear.

Comment

Originally posted by DoomDragon3000 View Post
              C’mon it’s already hard enough todo DPS as a Dark Avenger
              ???????? DA is probably the easiest of the warriors and everyone knows how brain dead LK is

Comment

Working...
              X