Return to Farm event?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Return to Farm event?

Hello, I just got back into Dragon Nest after taking a long hiatus since level 60 cap. I discovered that Dragon Nest NA has an event called Return to Farm, and to start it I have to buy a sealed box from Maury. My question is, has the event ended since I can't find any aforementioned box in the store? Because I didn't see any dead line date. Thank you.

It's still ongoing.

You buy the box from the Maury standing in Saint's Haven, outside of the farm/hotsprings, it's in a separate shop than the farm & cooking goods.
    Rikorin (Ray Mechanic, main) . . . . Bakai (Dark Avenger, GM of Aurora guild)
    Rikoram (Oracle Elder) . . . . . . . Rikotin (Adept, GM of Frikinhel guild)
    Rikotan (Dragoon). . . . . . . . . . Rikoemo (Bleed Phantom)
    Rikolux (Saint). . . . . . . . . . . Rikobun (Defensio)

Comment

• ELpatron50
      ELpatron50 commented
      Editing a comment
      I miss Maury's farm, fishing,farming , cooking skills are fun.
      Farming channel in DNSEA.NET, DNMobile, also in DN Labyrinth should have farm events too.
      Last edited by ELpatron50; 04-07-2018, 07:42 AM.

Thanks for the reply! But I can't seem to find the option besides the cooking and farm shop?

Comment

There's another tab on maury's shop. It reads Farm Store. The box is there.

Comment

I found it! The problem is apparently I haven't deserted the translation mod yet... Thank you!

Comment

• ELpatron50
          ELpatron50 commented
          Editing a comment
          How long were U at a lacuna ? cos I have since level cap 2011 now looking forward to
          playing DNSH & DNSEA after 7 years.
      Working...
      X