Moonlight Essense Event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moonlight Essense Event

How to Farm many Moonlight Essence? In abyss dungeon drops only 1 Moonlight Essence.. lol

Run Slayer Training Grounds and save the fragments til Thursday. On Thursday go to the hotspring and get the 50% drop buff then run Slayer Mode Nests. I got 160 essences on 1 character today alone.

​​​​​​

Comment

At first I was thinking how am I gonna get enough because abyss dungeons only give on- but like Zengeroff said: Do the Slayer training grounds! It seems to give the most
      Nests as far as I know at least give 5 out at the end. I ran out of FTG testing different spots so I kinda wasted this day and only got 38 of the Moon things
      IGN(s): Arcadia, Ray Mech (Main)
      Briala, Tempest
      Mijirn, Physician

Comment

Like, I'm talking run STG every single day and dont spend your 500 weekly FTG until Thursday. That should be atleast 1600 FTG on Thursday (assuming you get the 300 FTG from likes). Get the buff in the hotspring Thursday to max and then run Slayer Mode. Should be able to run it 27 times. Each normal run drops 2-3 every boss kill (plus the buff it can drop 4-6 every boss kill) and if there's 2 bosses, there's another possible 4-6).

Doing this should give you 100 or so essence on Thursday alone, not counting the shards you will pick up naturally from running Slayer Training Grounds and dailies. Also do the 95 nests even if you have to buy runs.

This should be easy to do.

Comment

VN-Hell drops 5 Moonlights and Rune-HC 4-man drops 25~

Originally posted by Zengeroff View Post
          ... dont spend your 500 weekly FTG until Thursday. ...
          Impossible if you have 2 (4) Homeless' Chests for dungeons that expire late Friday/early Saturday... T^T
          Rikorin (Ray Mechanic, main) . . . . Bakai (Dark Avenger, GM of Aurora guild)
          Rikoram (Oracle Elder) . . . . . . . Rikotin (Adept, GM of Frikinhel guild)
          Rikotan (Dragoon). . . . . . . . . . Rikoemo (Bleed Phantom)
          Rikolux (Saint). . . . . . . . . . . Rikobun (Defensio)

Comment

• Zengeroff
            Zengeroff commented
            Editing a comment
            Then prioritize what you want/need for that particular week.

Run Slayer Training Grounds and save the fragments til Thursday. On Thursday go to the hotspring and get the 50% drop buff then run Slayer Mode Nests. I got 160 essences on 1 character today alone.

​​​​​​
          If I only had a good gear for solo Slayer Mode Nests. I only can solo Slayer Training.
          Do you think I can get enough Moonlight Essense to finish the event just soling Slayer Training Ground?

Comment

• Mimii
            Mimii commented
            Editing a comment
            Just doing slayer training grounds won't be enough alone depending on how opening the box works. If it's just 460 in total, then yeah it would be easy and you could just do training grounds each day. However i'm taking it as each tier takes a required amount of essence to unlock the next which would total 870 essence total. If that's the case you would need to make close to 31/32 essence a day. Running JUST slayers training grounds would not cut it if that's the case. You would need to make sure you do abyss dungeons each day and get most or all of your nest clears in. If you can't do nests (normal mode nests give 5 essence) then I would say to grind 95 abyss

223 essence in 2 days on 1 character and only about 2 hours of playing per day. Haven't grinded for a single one.

This event is super easy guys. If you want a bit of an extra leg up, buy the V.eye.P package for the extra FTG.

Comment

• ELpatron50
            ELpatron50 commented
            Editing a comment
            What a wonderful essence farmer U are !
            I know U are very generous to share your meta to other players.

• Mimii
            Mimii commented
            Editing a comment
            I must be doing something wrong then, cause I don't even have half of that lol. I don't have the v.eye.p package so I guess that could be my problem.

223 essence in 2 days on 1 character and only about 2 hours of playing per day. Haven't grinded for a single one.

This event is super easy guys. If you want a bit of an extra leg up, buy the V.eye.P package for the extra FTG.
          When I realized that Slayer Training droped only 3 essense I closed the game.. This event was made for geared player or player with friends/guild to help farming.. Why the hell they put low drop in Abyss dung and high drops in endgame dung? as you can see the final reward is a +20 Medea where all these geared players already has tier 2 Medea or Calypse set. lol What's the point of making this event for geared players being that they already have a good gear? This event should be based on mid-players that don't have a good gear. lol
          Last edited by night1001; 04-14-2018, 06:44 AM.

Comment

I got 76 essences just from doing the 4 limits. Just play the game and do your nests/Dailies and you will have ton of it before you notice
            Last edited by Axxon; 04-14-2018, 09:26 AM.
            Main : I'm back to Pyromancer LOL now, always open to help and all kind of stuff on DN, hit me up <3
            IGN :Tirlarna

Comment

Originally posted by night1001 View Post

When I realized that Slayer Training droped only 3 essense I closed the game.. This event was made for geared player or player with friends/guild to help farming.. Why the hell they put low drop in Abyss dung and high drops in endgame dung? as you can see the final reward is a +20 Medea where all these geared players already has tier 2 Medea or Calypse set. lol What's the point of making this event for geared players being that they already have a good gear? This event should be based on mid-players that don't have a good gear. lol

Because harder content should yield better rewards.

Yes, Slayer Training Grounds usually drops 3 essence but you can run Slayer Training Grounds several times a day and make entry tickets from the drops and run Slayer Mode Nests on Normal difficulty. Dailies = 5 essence total in all runs. STG (run this 4 times a day normally, on Tuesday and Friday get the FTG hotspring buff to run more) = 10 -12 essence for all, every day. Slayer Mode Nest (after running STG 4 times go get 300 FTG from likes) and run 7 of these = 14 - 21 per day here.

That's between 29-38 a day. This doesn't even take into consideration the hotspring buff drop rate on Thursday or the hotspring buff FTG boosts on Tuesday and Friday.

There's absolutely no reason why you can't do this. If you don't succeed at doing this you simply aren't trying hard enough. The hardest thing to do out of all these is run Slayer Mode Nests on Normal and that's easy. That absolutely is not end game difficulty.

Comment

Working...
              X