X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help on the Purifying Weapon Coupon@[GM] please

IGN: Alieepho
    My class: Windwalker

I just got a Purifying Weapon Exchange coupon and used it for a longbow,but then I found I cannot convert it using my costume weapon conversion as it says "To change the design of a conversion weapon, you need to be equipped with a normal item of the same type".

As I know the same type of issue does not seem to occur with other classes such as warrior, e.g. a warrior can equip a hammer as normal weapon and a sword for his costume weapon. I assumed it would be same for archer class and obviously i was wrong.

can I please get an exchange for shortbow please?? I had absolutely no idea of how this could happen
    One day I will wake up with Paro the love of my life
    We will play some DN and everything will be alright
    - ✨
    (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*

Submit a ticket and hope they can help, post the # in here if they dont answer in a couple of days

Comment

Originally posted by fiish View Post
      As I know the same type of issue does not seem to occur with other classes such as warrior, e.g. a warrior can equip a hammer as normal weapon and a sword for his costume weapon. I assumed it would be same for archer class and obviously i was wrong.
      As far as I'm aware that's not true. For the special weapons hero, light, dark and such you always need to choose your actual main hand so if you're using a sword you need to get a sword. I dont play a warrior but I'm almost certain this applies to them as well so if anyone can confirm that would be great. The only thing that doesn't matter what you wear I believe are weapons from monthly costumes and the synth coupon.

Comment

• HeavensBlossom
        HeavensBlossom commented
        Editing a comment
        It's okay though xD this always happens when these kind of weapons come out.
    Working...
    X