OldDriver Guild GDN NA First Clear :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OldDriver Guild GDN NA First Clear :D

After 10 hours of trying, we finally made it, GDN 8 man no death.

Team introduction:
    DDDDoooo-WM DPS: 1.7B FD-13200
    Ricky-BP DPS: 3.3B FD-13377
    SwordLily-SE DPS: 1.1B FD-10270
    XtraY-LK DPS: 1.7B FD-11994
    RedustLT-SAINT DPS:0.95B FD-9550
    Wardens-WARDEN DPS: 1.6B FD-11300
    Punk-PHY DPS: 0.5B FD-10180
    DragonSnowy-GOON DPS: 1.45B FD-9300

(DPS during stage 5)

(btw: a lot
    of bugs on GDN, hope eye can fix it :/)
    Last edited by DDDDoooo; 04-13-2018, 07:27 AM.

nice silver stars for a no death lol

Comment

• swordwizard
      swordwizard commented
      Editing a comment
      It's pretty normal to chill and die in the stages before the final boss if you've been doing this for over 12 hours.

• Bishoujou
      Bishoujou commented
      Editing a comment
      yes nothing says salt, jealous and resentment like saying "lol" was just poking fun since he straight up says its a no death and besides mixbear already clarified it was on the dragon. sounds like your the real salty one here lmfao

• Bishoujou
      Bishoujou commented
      Editing a comment
      it may sound salty, but i really would like to see them do it so instead of being called out as cheaters for you know actually cheating, it'd actually prove themselves. but i see your nothing but a troll calling everyone salty and i shouldnt have even bothered

Great to see us gold buyers finally get the first clear on a raid!

I'd like to thank Eyedentity for making the raid unclearable for normal players.

Comment

grats on 1st clear!!! OldDriver #1 players and #1 guild in NA Dragon Nest!

Comment

Wouldn't have been possible without k-mart :naHAA:

Comment

Gratz! All that swiping for gold and shopping at Kmart for those illegal L grade dragon gems are the real super stars. Nest pretty sure with no gdn nerf in NA yet this is proof of illegal gold buying and "cheating." Hasn't even been out 1 day yet. GoldDriver strikes again.

Comment

Originally posted by epykun View Post
            Wouldn't have been possible without k-mart :naHAA:
            Originally posted by xEternity View Post
            Gratz! All that swiping for gold and shopping at Kmart for those illegal L grade dragon gems are the real super stars. Nest pretty sure with no gdn nerf in NA yet this is proof of illegal gold buying and "cheating." Hasn't even been out 1 day yet. GoldDriver strikes again.

so what? ur just mad u didnt do what it takes to get first clear

rune dragon 8 man hc wouldnt be possible without p2w epic costumes and accessories.

same thing here

Comment

• milktoast22
              milktoast22 commented
              Editing a comment
              it wouldnt be fine if it was from ED. In the end anyone who pays to get advantage over non paying players is cheating whether its from ED or elsewhere doesnt matter

u think players that dont pay can progress as fast as paying players?? Its all allowed in the end so OldDriver won fair and square

• epykun
              epykun commented
              Editing a comment
              milktoast22 Their is probably players that would have bought them if they'd have known k-mart was having a special... but it wasn't known to everyone.... >.> Also their is probably players that would buy 1 every so often if they could but they can't so their is an issue here... You should probably consider K-MART IS CLOSED FOR BUSINESS and NOT EVERYONE had access to it!

• xEternity
              xEternity commented
              Editing a comment
              Yep you're so right! It is totally fair. Just like bringing an AK-47 to an MMA fight. I agree that ec costumes and ec acceressies are also fine. It's the company ED releasing product for players to purchase with $. But L grade gems made illegally by a GM that was later fired and distributed by a player formally known as Kaen who was rightfully banned. Also things like buying gold on third party sites or from other players is also illegal. The closest thing to legal gold buying would be when ED did the Gold egg event. Everyone knows that GoldDriver does it and even had a member who was banned and admitted too it and named other players in the guild. You are just a troll on the forums and nothing more. Please crawl back under the bridge from which you came.

Congrats to OldDriver. Best Guild in NA

Comment

I don't post much on the forums, but I just wanted to point something out to our friend MilkToast.

MilkToast, the fact that you're casually accepting that that these players acquired extremely valuable l-gems from the shady source known as "K-Mart" takes a great deal of credibility out of your claim that the players in this notoriously gold-buying guild are the best on the server.

When you say people are just "mad", you're not wrong.The playerbase at large is by no means content with such a litter of valuable items being generated illegally at the click of a mouse. Honestly, it is driving many veteran players away from the game, such as myself, because the whole situation brings with it a very demoralizing effect.

Additionally, I do not think the comparison of the current epic and unique costumes to a full set of l-gems is a fair one in the least, since the former was at least available for purchase to everyone at some point, not to just a select number of players.

In essence, I do not feel like you have much of a leg to stand on in your previous elitist claims, given the enormous effect these illegal l-gems have on a team's ability to clear. I do commend the team's efforts though, congratulations.
              IGN: Randall- Level 95 Gladiator
              Officer of Genesis Guild

Comment

• HithereI'mJohn
                HithereI'mJohn commented
                Editing a comment
                Very well said.

• OneMysteriousGuy
                OneMysteriousGuy commented
                Editing a comment
                The issues here is not MilkToast its the company call "ED" that's turning a blind eye, in doing so they killing their own player base. How many great guild we have before transfer now I can't even name 10 big guild left that has active players. To be honest Old driver has more gears player then the whole server combines show where this game is heading.

Use a quick google search for "contact eyedentity gaming company" and we can try and let corporate know what is going on in the NA region. We have to keep pressing this matter. Whoever is supposed to watch and take care of our server is not. Let corporate know and keep pushing for them to punish illegitimate players

Comment

It's the same way in KDN, only one team cleared GDN and the same team has been clearing for the next few months and no new teams clear despite the HP nerfs. It's just not worth it to anyone who values their time and money.
                Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
                Who guards the guardians?

Comment

• OneMysteriousGuy
                  OneMysteriousGuy commented
                  Editing a comment
                  what happen to you ceru you use to love this game so much.

• iLLbeURaPPLEFarm
                  iLLbeURaPPLEFarm commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Game is a terrible grind fest 10x worse than before
                  This cap has been nothing but recycled content
                  Raids are now p2w dps checks

darien is right. Ed killed 95% of the raiding scene in two years. Ask urself why

OldDriver deserved this win and won cuz thats what dragon nest is now

dont blame me or olddriver

blame the game

Comment

I hope ED taking notes on this. Scott Hall quote " Don't hate the players Hate the game". We all humans if our crimes don't get punish I'm sure most of us will cross the red line. BTW this to the current GM that run this game Please resign. Not the player GM since Dentity and Lime are nice and helpful. An idea for you please become Kmart and give us L grade gem event. 100 US for 1 L grade pouch with random stats sound about right. What you guys think to level the playing game.
                  Last edited by OneMysteriousGuy; 04-13-2018, 02:46 PM.

Comment

Yikes!

It’s so sour here.

Comment

cheaters trying to get credit? haha disgusting

Comment

• OMGurFace
                        OMGurFace commented
                        Editing a comment
                        are you gona bring ur main account here?
                    Working...
                    X