X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon Nest was a great game

A game is only as good as it's people

ED hasn't paid their staff overtime work for 3 years

I wouldn't be surprised if the company built a reputation as being a horrible place to work. As a result, only desperate and newer employees are hired.

​​​​​​Constant turnover rates, whether because the company lays them off to cut costs, or the people leave themselves, does it matter?

If the company behind the game doesn't take care of the workers, what makes you think they'll take care of the game.

https://www.reddit.com/r/MMORPG/comm...vl&sh=c44b3907
    Last edited by ceruulean; 04-13-2018, 02:22 PM.
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Who guards the guardians?

Sad state of affairs. No wonder so many employees left to start up or work at new companies and why management changed in NA

Dragon Nest was the pinnacle of action mmos, but now it's just a terrible grind fest with recycled content and p2w raids

Comment

• OMGurFace
      OMGurFace commented
      Editing a comment
      sounds like ur an employee or manager of ED? or are u just guessing with your own imagination?

The game started going down at 60 cap but it was still fine until 90 cap where it really went down the drain.

60 cap : Dark weapons forcing the devs putting HUGE ele resist in all the nests, making Desert Dragon pure hell for all elemental classes even if it was just a problem for KDN...

70 cap : Assassin release, if you aren't a Dark Element, you're automatically out of all raids unless you buff the Team's Raven

80 cap : It was better for some time, but Volcano Nest was ridiculously hard for Casuals

90 cap : Worst cap ever. Nothing to add.

93 cap : You're screwed if you don't have awakenings, the cap had good structure but it was also the cap of the worst nests to farm. Alot better than 90 cap and I actually liked it alot.

95 cap : Longest cap (we will only get Forest Dragon in october, brace yourself), grind fest. I like this cap alot too, but I feel like we will burn ourselves out since GDN is really hardcore and there's no new gear for a while.

So with all this I guess it's nothing new ?
    Main : I'm back to Pyromancer LOL now, always open to help and all kind of stuff on DN, hit me up <3
    IGN :Tirlarna

Comment

What really is the Hot Spring of all this issues of DN being "was" a great game thingy is the
      advent of the mobile players asking is there a mobile DN?
      All i can recall about DN something that was stuck in my recollection, maybe in a rush of
      confused decisions that this thread has caused is imminent so i can give a reasonable
      answer.
      Players have decided on the matter DN Mobile is the solution.
      Hot Spring, Gosuk goblins, a mixture of magical nature XD-26 , Sorceress league,
      Temple Knights, Lambert the blue wolf, Six Heroes, so many players are enchanted by the world
      of Lagendia.
      http://dnmgame.com.tw/sea_sqdl/en.php

Priestess of Darkness THRONE OF ELVES

https://www.facebook.com/DragonNestMSEA/

WONDERFUL THEME PARK Store( Hero Synthesis)

Comment

• Zengeroff
        Zengeroff commented
        Editing a comment
        Wow...

Damn, that was a big bowl of word salad.
    Working...
    X