The sucess rate of Hammers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The sucess rate of Hammers?

Does anyone know what is the real sucess rate of hammers? Can't see to find that info anywhere.

Well, according to ED notes, it says it's around 50% of success, but not gonna lie, I've failed like a lot of times when trying to enhance with hammers(it doesn't matter if the part is at +0 or +19), i kinda feel like it's like 40% or 35% unlike that official "50%" that ED guaranteed about it.

Comment

• Kazidhaan
      Kazidhaan commented
      Editing a comment
      Just failed 23 hammers in a row at +19 this week. Can confirm it's not 50%.

Pretty sure what they mean by 50% is that its 50% of the rate of a regular enhancement.. I've failed a lot too. with epics, especially uniques and Ls too. And at various levels. But once ina rare while, especially during enhance event when rates were close to 91%, hammers worked about 50% of the time. So yeah I believe the 50% refers to half of normal rate. So if the rate is 30%, it would be 15% with a hammer. Just my observation, I could be wrong.

Comment

• Snowlince
      Snowlince commented
      Editing a comment
      Hmmmm this makes sense i guess, it so does not feel like is a fixed 50%, it fails way too much.

I thought Hammer rate was suppose to be 30%...
    Rikorin (Ray Mechanic, main) . . . . Bakai (Dark Avenger, GM of Aurora guild)
    Rikoram (Oracle Elder) . . . . . . . Rikotin (Adept, GM of Frikinhel guild)
    Rikotan (Dragoon). . . . . . . . . . Rikoemo (Bleed Phantom)
    Rikolux (Saint). . . . . . . . . . . Rikobun (Defensio)

Comment

i failed 9 in a row for a +9 unique

Comment

Yeah Calypso seems pretty out of reach for the average player tryin to enhance from T2 Medea. With hammers at a ~15% success and 5k a pop or 60 jellies and 2k+ worth of mats each try for normal enhance past +10. Fun times.

Comment

• Zengeroff
          Zengeroff commented
          Editing a comment
          I got to Calypse from Rune U gear and let me tell you, it's an absolute nightmare lol

• ToxicFish
          ToxicFish commented
          Editing a comment
          I bet. The very thought of enhancing after +10 makes me want to log off (and I usually do lol).

as somebody who has used 150 Unique Hammers I can tell you based on the total rate of success to failure, Unique Hammers have a 40% success rate from 10-16 and a 25% rate from 17-20.

No Date for L hammers to provide however.
        IGN: LunarForce

Comment

• Snowlince
          Snowlince commented
          Editing a comment
          This reinforces Tara comment. Looks like is really 50% of the original sucess rate, so for unique stuff would be 35% until + 18 since is 70%, and 25% to enhance to + 19 and + 20.

• LunarForce
          LunarForce commented
          Editing a comment
          its worth using hammers if the cost is 1/3rd the cost per hammer of enhancement.
      Working...
      X