Can't Play!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't Play!!

Upon pressing the "Game Start" button, the launcher closes but the game is not opening!
    Task Manager was also checked, but nothing DN/ED related programs are running upon the launcher's exit.
    I have tried reinstalling both the official launcher and STEAM launcher, neither of them worked.

Does anyone else have the problem? or possible fixes?

So much for having an event that you can't even participate in.
    Cause game won't start xd

Comment

Game working just fine here lol

You reinstalled the entire game though?

Comment

Yep, even went as far as deleting the remaining files at program files x86.

Comment

Fun fact here:

I have two PC, one worked, one didn't.
          I copy and paste the folders on the one that worked over to the one that didn't work.
          With the folders from the PC that works, the other PC does not work with it's folder.

Guildie said it might be a XIGNCODE error, and if it is. @GM Nest tell the devs.
          I have been struggling to get it fix since the patch was done.

Comment

I'd delete the game, clean the registry entry for it, redownload it and that should help.

Comment

We are aware of the issue. As far as I can tell at the moment, it seems to be tied to the latest Windows update. I have reported it - please be patient while we fix this!

Comment

• Skity
                Skity commented
                Editing a comment
                I have uninstalled the windows update and it still won't work. Just wanted to let you know, so you can let the devs know.

• [GM] DENTITY
                [GM] DENTITY commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks for the update! It also appears to be a xigncode issue. Just sit tight for now!

I'm having with this problem as well, hope it gets fixed soon.

Comment

Well, this is taking some time. :/
                RIP drop rate bonus at hot spring for slayers :/

Comment

Originally posted by Skity View Post
                  Well, this is taking some time. :/
                  RIP drop rate bonus at hot spring for slayers :/
                  Do you by any chance use windows 10? If so, and you updated to the recent update like the GM mentioned. You can try reverting back to the older one before this april's update. It fixed my game with the exact problem you described. because obviously the new update is probably buggy right now.

Comment

• Skity
                    Skity commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Well did you also read that I said I uninstalled the update but it still does not work?

• vanelover
                    vanelover commented
                    Editing a comment
                    ohh im sorry! i looked for that actually but for some reason totally missed that you said it. I was hoping i could help... well i hope they find a fix because i spent all day trying to figure that out. the only problem i have no is terrible lag, all characters stuttering like in town which has never happened before lol

fix please!!! i want play!!!!!!

Comment

Hello I found the solution it is related to XIGNCODE3, apparently a recent Dragon Nest update broke XIGNCODE3 or the newer version of XIGNCODE3 was working before the Windows 10 v1803 Update

DON'T WORRY THIS IS NOT A VIRUS, THIS IS AN OFFICIAL LINK, YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE THE DOMAIN.

FIRST BACKUP YOUR XIGNCODE FOLDER !!

Then you just need to download this file and put it inside your ..\Dragon Nest\XIGNCODE folder
                    http://fullclientus.dragonnest.com/R...IGNCODE/x3.xem

If it still doesnt work try replacing this files too..(In my case I only needed the file above..)

http://fullclientus.dragonnest.com/R...DE/xcorona.xem
                    http://fullclientus.dragonnest.com/R...corona_x64.xem
                    http://fullclientus.dragonnest.com/R...CODE/xnina.xem

Comment

Hello I found the solution it is related to XIGNCODE3, apparently a recent Dragon Nest update broke XIGNCODE3 or the newer version of XIGNCODE3 was working before the Windows 10 v1803 Update

DON'T WORRY THIS IS NOT A VIRUS, THIS IS AN OFFICIAL LINK, YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE THE DOMAIN.

FIRST BACKUP YOUR XIGNCODE FOLDER !!

Then you just need to download this file and put it inside your ..\Dragon Nest\XIGNCODE folder
                      fullclientus.dragonnest.com/Rawfile/XIGNCODE/x3.xem

If it still doesnt work try replacing this files too..(In my case I only needed the file above..)

fullclientus.dragonnest.com/Rawfile/XIGNCODE/xcorona.xem
                      fullclientus.dragonnest.com/Rawfile/XIGNCODE/xcorona_x64.xem
                      fullclientus.dragonnest.com/Rawfile/XIGNCODE/xnina.xem

Comment

• Ks61vf
                        Ks61vf commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Thaaanks!! you are my hero

• ch1500
                        ch1500 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        thank you, worked wonders!

• ch1500
                        ch1500 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        is it just me or did everyone else's skill SP get reset?
                    Working...
                    X