Kaizen Falsely Banned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kaizen Falsely Banned

On 5/10/2018 at 8:45pm our team cleared the long-awaited GDN Time Attack, a momentous achievement that stands as a testament to the steadfast determination of the NA server. Despite our low population and unstable economy, we prevailed and grabbed the win, proving that hard work, diligence and patience pays off. What naïveté.

At 11:50pm the same day, our raid and guild leader, in-game name Kaizen, was banned for botting by ED. While we could still taste the freshness of victory our hope was abruptly extinguished. In a server filled with bots and (scammed items), a player who I have known for many years, who has worked hard with a track record of longevity ceaselessly grinding his way throughout his journey from the bottom to achieving the top ranks of players, was falsely accused. Of all the time I have known him, there are only a handful of others who have played by the rules, always paid back his debts, grinded out the materials, and even supported ED financially as much as Kaizen. The time spent playing this game the way it was intended is unparalleled. The devotion to the game is real.

Now I ask that we make an effort to get this post seen and supported in as many ways as you can: through giving verbal support or even a simple +1 would be appreciated. All we want is for ED to view the ticket submitted to unban Kaizen’s account (ticket #372570). We cannot let this injustice continue, and have to let ED know of their mistake. If an innocent member of your community was convicted of a crime, what’s standing between you and the chopping block? If you care about the integrity of our server and this game, please help us be heard.

Thank you for reading, and in no way was I forced to write this, I did it because there is a threat against everyone playing this game. And as responsible citizens, if we fall upon deaf ears, then it’s already too late.

can confirm not bot

i dont think gms read so ticket # is 372570
    Last edited by ‬‬‬; 05-11-2018, 02:04 AM.

Comment

+1
      I thought banning gdn clearers was tdn’s thing :thinking:

Comment

+1 definitely not a bot

Comment

+1 definitely a legit player, wtf ED...

Comment

• Whitney Houston
            Whitney Houston commented
            Editing a comment
            i know that feel homie hotdog

+999999999. Certainly not a bot.... Smh ED.

Comment

I was literally sitting in front of storage for a long while when this happened too, watching Netflix and eating some noodles... =*(
            IGN: Kaizen

Discord:
            Neziak#0123

Comment

+1 Not a Bot, Kaizen is very hardworking and smart. ED you need to pull your act together.

Comment

oh noe mate.

oh noe :<

Comment

+1 Kaizen a legit player, not a bot.

Comment

Kaizen is definitely NOT a bot!
                    He doesn't deserve to get banned D: He's worked hard for everything.
                    PLEASE UNBAN HIMMMM!!!!

Comment

Got up in the middle of my sleep at 3 am to support Kaizen! He is not a bot! He puts major time and effort into everything he earns in DragonNest. He does not deserve a ban what so ever, please unban this wonderful person!

-Regards, Shade.

Comment

I spoke to Kaizen a few times on discord while he was on DN. It was very apparent that he himself (and not a bot) is constantly grinding content to get stronger. I'm sure this error will be corrected sooner or later, but it sucks to miss out on weeks of content (especially for someone who works so hard) so please unban him soon!

Comment

Kaizen isn't a bot. This is, again, ED's mistake. I expect compensation and at least 100k crystal points for this injustice.

Comment

Yeah, Kaizen is a person. He's always been a person.

Once again I fail to understand how ED can make this mistake over and over again and fail to fix it in a reasonable amount of time.

Can you fix this already please.

Comment

Working...
                            X