Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Great Vis is still banned

Hello ED team,

Please unban my dear friend Vislet who was also wrongfully targeted last weekend. They sent in a ticket detailing the error the same time of RayMech yet, til this day, their account still has not been released. I cry everyday as my team looks to me for strength. Please free Vis and give our team the strength again. Lime

On the real, please unban ign: Maybie

Free Vislet!

Comment

Free vis. Need gdn runs

Comment

Free this man! We can’t do GDN withought him!
        IGN: Skroler
        Server: NA
        Discord: Joni #4220

Comment

Yikes. Unban Vis!
          WahrBot developer | Divinitor developer | My twitch.tv | Discord: Vahr#9959

I swear I'm an LK main

Comment

We can't let members of our community to be continually targeted. Let's increase visibility of this!

Comment

Friend of Indi's. Got my vouch. +1
              IGN: Kaizen

Discord:
              Neziak#0123

Comment

#freevislet

Comment

He should be unbanned by now, let us know if he's still blocked

Comment

• Vislet
                    Vislet commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thank you Lime my life savior! If it’s not too much trouble can you also unban my alt accounts? Much appreciated!

• Vislet
                    Vislet commented
                    Editing a comment
                    [GM] LIME All my accounts are banned again. I find it hilarious at this point. I sent another ticket (Ticket 378001). I would really appreciate it if you could get this problem solved as soon as possible. I really hope to be unbanned before this weekend, if not, that's fine, I think I will just quit playing DN, I'm getting a little frustrated.

• [GM] LIME
                    [GM] LIME commented
                    Editing a comment
                    There's an election in Korea today, so the ED staff aren't in, if you could DM the details of the ban (IGN's, error messages, and when the bans occurred) that would be great c:

Thank you so much Lime! The streams of tears have stopped flowing and I am truly grateful.

#freedom

Comment

Working...
                  X