Customer Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customer Service

Is anyone concerned with the topic/Issue of Customer Service with Eyedentity?

Many people seems to be praising eyedentity too fast to notice a Big issue. The Lack of Quality Communication.

My Friend Submitted a Ticket a few days ago in regards to the machina Abyssal Darkness weapons Being bugged to equip in the Weapon Equip slot rather than the Costume Weapon Equip slot, My friend tells me no response has been made as of yet.

I know Nexon Basically ignored the players for the most part the past few months before transfer, but they still had a strong customer service support system/team in place (Granted it did take them a couple of years to finally develop that quality). Live Support Chat , Quick Ticket response, and A forum presence (before nexon' began phasing out dn).

Eyedentity apparently has Cherry Credits to Act as a Middleman Manager For NA so these kinds of Communications will be a little delayed than they should be.

I Know its still really early in the service transfer but I do Hope Customer service and Communication does improve sooner rather than later.

Responses take approximately 3 days to a week depending on if the severity of the issue.

However all of my tickets(bugs/problems/technical/etc) all resulted in "We've informed Eyedentity, we will let you know if there are any updates"

Which to be honest is a slap in the face, because for example, most of the champion package perks do not work at the moment and that is money right there going down the drain. Like I do realize that many people get it for the eggs which are working, but nests + extra chests are actually helpful now.

I do not see a point in having Cherry Credits act as a medium if all they can do is just inform Eyedentity. Eyedentity refusal to come out and publicly note that there are problems going on is also stupid. You are basically selling a broken TIME-LIMITED cash item. There is no notice about it whatsoever.

Comment

Working...
    X