Dear GM lime & DN devs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear GM lime & DN devs

Long story short would it be possible to get any official word from a GM or Dev about the possible changes coming to Dark Avenger? There is a lot of talk about you guys nerfing the only part of the clsss that allows us todo decent dmg (+90% STR) and removing the use of pericing crescent via left mouse click, and increasing the action speed of doomblade and vengeance storm... two of DAs fastest skills already (while transformed) these changes don’t make any logical sense seeing as DA already struggles with having DPS. After seeing the buffs to every single warrior class essentially doubleing their base skill %dmg or getting some form of improvement I had high hopes for something similar happening to DA

sincerly, the last of a dying breed of DA mains

P.S Also still waiting on, at the very least, an explanation as to why all the other spin off classes recieved their transformation in the form of a costume yet the Dark Avenger did not??? It was the very first spin off class yet feels like it is completely ignored.

The next KDN patch is estimated to arrive on June 7th and they usually release the patchnote a day earlier.

Be patient and wait for Vahr to update his Divinitor blog.

Comment

They should stop this BS for real, those morons like to kill classes for no reason, all DPS classes should be equal in terms of dmg and all healers should be equal in terms of healing(so you can put an end to this shit about class discrimination), just a few things should vary regarding to each character to keep a self "originality" but no, they like to complicate the things for no reason (if you will do the same to most of the goddamn classes you should not bother in develop them to begin with, fools), that was my main reason to quit the game, at this point i can only sympathize with you this time, Doom.

Comment

I support this argument, DA is also my main and I experienced how struggling it is to dish even a decent dps. And if it get nerfed even further then its really unreasonable.

DA skills have long cooldowns and some have long casting, hard to combo with and are very crit reliant. Most of the dps even only comes from fatal and if doesn't crit, it won't do any decent damage at all.

I as a DA thought that 40% fire buff was good, but I really don't feel it helps much and start to think if even the buff is working or not.

We are expecting it to be buffed a bit to make it a decent class, not to nerf it

Regards

Comment

• Acnee
          Acnee commented
          Editing a comment
          DA had its time to shine as top dps, from a standpoint their unique 90% STR buff is over due on a nerf.

DA skills do not have long cooldowns, thr only skill that has a form of long casting is fatal impact...... it’s not hard to combo with either its one of the easiest classes in the game rotation wise......

40% Fire buff works but diminished returns are a thing, not saying the class doesn’t need a buff.

Acnee you right you right the skills CDs are not so bad 5-15s being the longest, and as for long casting really charging fatal,soul cutter (even the instant is kinda slow) ,charging the last hit of the ult and shooting out all 9 piercing crescent blades are slowpoke potato slow imo. And the rotation is pretty simple debuff -> fatal -> etc

And as long as they buff the base % of the skills any change to the 90% Str buff won’t be so much a nerf as a balancing out bc tbh 90% Str for free and all the time is broken.

If if I had any say in the changes to DA I would do one of two things, change the lv95 passive so that when you combo rising slash into fatal there is no charge time for full damage (maybe even give that combo it’s own use of fatal and you could still use the normal skill how soul cutter works) OR increase action speed and the dmg% per blade of pericing crescent so that while the other burst skills are on CD we would have a consistent source of dps ( oh and when you use rising slash all 9 blades shoot out as a X bc like why just the first set????)

Comment

• Acnee
          Acnee commented
          Editing a comment
          Doom it's me Acnee LOL

Also for soul cutter, one hit for the debuff is good, never full cast.
          Yeah the ultimate is useless, but I wasn't counting that I was counting the other skills as multiple classes have a useless ultimate such as shooting star
      Working...
      X