To players and Devs, AGI classes massacre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To players and Devs, AGI classes massacre

I would like to read the opinions of AGI class users and one coming from an actual competent developer (I am assuming there's one at least) regarding to the discrimination that always has been held towards AGI classes (by both, Developers and other players, let's be honest here ,the only one cherished is RM), there's not much to explain, those who use AGI classes actually know how hard it is to do DPS and get into raids without being a "black lamb/burden" or being looked down on by "other actually and godly/almighty DPS classes/users".

as a fun question. Have you developers ever tried to use a Defensio/Ruina to actually try to run real stuffs?, if you have not, it's an pain in the ass, they take so much effort/skill to actually work properly and the DPS output is low, I am not complaining about the playstyle but the DMG and CDs on skills (the faster, the more Damage dealt and stacked) or shorten the combos and more dmg (faster and continuous DPS).
    Last edited by Noiren; 06-06-2018, 11:29 PM.

I would like to echo the same sentiments. As an avid Gear Master player, I didn't feel like the nerf was justified. We were probably somewhere in the middle of the pack (probably slightly below average) in terms of dps and were in a good spot imho. I never really cared for how my dps compared to other classes, but this feels like a huge step backward for a class that hasn't gotten love since 90 cap. Not sure what the developers were thinking but boy those AGI class nerfs came out of nowhere.

Comment

I have similar feeling with this new patch in KDN. I really didn't see a need for such strong nerfs that we will eventually get. I used to main GM (now it's RM) and it was honestly one of the funnest classes to play, but the dmg was so-so and towers and ducks were easily killed so many told me to class change until I finally did. That was several caps ago too! Imagine now after the nerfs! GM has been thrown to the side. Will anyone want to play that class anymore?
      Then my problem with big nerfs to spin-offs is that they aren't supposed to get awakening, so if you keep cut their damage how will they keep up in the long run? A small nerf to RM would have been find, but jeez.

I don't really play my Runia tbh just because of how much work it takes LMAO, so I feel real bad for ya'll.
      I haven't really seen any testing yet of how this patch has impacted DPS, but on paper it doesn't look good.
      IGN(s): Arcadia, Ray Mech (Main)
      Briala, Tempest
      Mijirn, Physician

Comment

Is this thread what you're talking about?
        http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/se...-skill-changes

Comment

Working...
        X