Wrongfully Banned Members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrongfully Banned Members

Hello, as you have probably realized by now I am the best player on Dn, and I have already cleared Forest Dragon Nest 18 times, you can trust my words: Hear my Proclamation.

Today marks a sad day for the dragon nest community, our heroes..... have been banned, for no apparent reason... a matter that can only be seen as a false bot flag or sheer incompetence.

They have already submitted tickets but both players have done nothing but help the other members of the community.

Carrying people and new players in Green Dragon nest clears

Teaching other players Mechanics for anything possible

Playing on Korea to give players up to date information

Helping new players level and stick around which is hard in itself due to the lack of proper advertising

Expanding the community, helping to resolve problems and helping out in game in almost any way, they are the main reason others enjoy the game and the main reason due to their help it was made possible for me to Ascend to such a level.

They have managed to solidify themselves as LEGENDS among the Dragon Nest Community and have been wrongfully banned after the patch as well as with other players. I hope this is quickly resolved for the sake of Dragon Nest, and the sake of your loyal players.

Be the best, Strive to be as good as them.

I got banned as a bot for afking in town.

Sick system tbh
    Dragon Nest Savior

Comment

• Free Them
      Free Them commented
      Editing a comment
      I got banned and all I do is pvp
      DN is alive
Working...
X