Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do the Saint Haven quests EVER start drying up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do the Saint Haven quests EVER start drying up?

I want to get through these quests so that they stop flooding my log. 33 active quests at Lv39 in Saint Haven.

Attached Files

If you're only at lv 39, the quests have just really started LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Zengeroff View Post
      If you're only at lv 39, the quests have just really started LOL
      I don't want 30 quests in my log all the time, I want to get this crap out of here and get to the part where I actually have to start grinding.

Comment

Ignore them or cancel the quests and start grinding then.

Comment

Ignore them or cancel the quests and start grinding then.
          No no no, you're SUPPOSED to say "Oh, you're almost done with them, you're going to run out of quests very soon, and then you're going to wish you had so many."

Comment

I suppose it is easier to ease someone's mind with a comfortable lie than it is to tell them an uncomfortable truth.

​​​​​​

Comment

I suppose it is easier to ease someone's mind with a comfortable lie than it is to tell them an uncomfortable truth.

​​​​​​
              Okay, when do the quests start drying up? At what point in the storyline, at what average level do you stop getting so many quests?

Comment

You're gonna have quests all the way up to 95 and some even then but the bulk of quests relent at about lv 60.

Comment

You're gonna have quests all the way up to 95 and some even then but the bulk of quests relent at about lv 60.
                  Alright, cool, thank you for your insight, I'll just keep pushing along for now.

But if I reach level 80 and I still have 30+ quests in my active log, so help me God I will come back to haunt you.

Comment

If you have 30+ quests in your queue at any given time, that's your fault for taking so many on. They aren't mandatory at all.

My current main character still has all the lv 24 quests in Saints right now to do and he's lv 95.

Questing isnt even remotely necessary unless you actually want to, so if you dont want to do them, stop doing them.

Honestly, they are kind of a waste of time because the amount of time required to do them all does not yield any real rewards. Just save yourself the heartache and grind to 95 like most everyone else.

I see you have been on the forum for a couple of days so I imagine you have been on the game about the same amount of time as well.

You could have already capped if you would stop doing quests. Id be happy to level you.

Comment

If you have 30+ quests in your queue at any given time, that's your fault for taking so many on. They aren't mandatory at all.

My current main character still has all the lv 24 quests in Saints right now to do and he's lv 95.

Questing isnt even remotely necessary unless you actually want to, so if you dont want to do them, stop doing them.

Honestly, they are kind of a waste of time because the amount of time required to do them all does not yield any real rewards. Just save yourself the heartache and grind to 95 like most everyone else.

I see you have been on the forum for a couple of days so I imagine you have been on the game about the same amount of time as well.

You could have already capped if you would stop doing quests. Id be happy to level you.
                      But then I wouldn't get to experience the journey to 95. I'm not in a rush to get to the end game.

Comment

Honestly, the game starts at 95 lol

Doing all those quests is unnecessary grunt work thats also a terrible time sink that gives no return on the time invested.

By the time you hit 95 this way, you could already have half decent gear and be going into 95 nests to gear your character.

Whatever floats your boat though.

Comment

Honestly, the game starts at 95 lol

Doing all those quests is unnecessary grunt work thats also a terrible time sink that gives no return on the time invested.

By the time you hit 95 this way, you could already have half decent gear and be going into 95 nests to gear your character.

Whatever floats your boat though.
                          What fun is playing a game where the only entertainment to be had is at max level though?

I'm also trying to do as much DDF as I can as I level to hopefully buy a full costume set by 95.

Comment

Also, you can go back and do quests when you hit 95.

They don't disappear.

Your main priority ought to be hitting 95 ASAP. Not doing so will cause you to lose out on certain events and you wont get your daily DNP coupon.

Comment

I don't need to convince you to play DN.

You do so of your own volition. Im just trying to give good advice. Whether or not you take that advice is solely up to you.

But it is weird for you to say you want to experience DN whilst simultaneously bitching about the amount of quests there are. Those things are directly incongruent.

Your words don't match your actions.

Either way, I've nothing else to say on the matter.

Comment

Working...
                              X