Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do the Saint Haven quests EVER start drying up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zengeroff View Post
    I don't need to convince you to play DN.

You do so of your own volition. Im just trying to give good advice. Whether or not you take that advice is solely up to you.

But it is weird for you to say you want to experience DN whilst simultaneously bitching about the amount of quests there are. Those things are directly incongruent.

Your words don't match your actions.

Either way, I've nothing else to say on the matter.
    Fair enough. How would I go about power-leveling then?

Comment

Saving the quests until you hit 95 is also a better idea for gold. Once you hit cap, it gives you extra rewards, Quality Garnets, for each quest you complete. I am not entirely certain how far back these rewards go but I do know the 93-95 quests have them.

Comment

Originally posted by Breamiin View Post
        Saving the quests until you hit 95 is also a better idea for gold. Once you hit cap, it gives you extra rewards, Quality Garnets, for each quest you complete. I am not entirely certain how far back these rewards go but I do know the 93-95 quests have them.
        How does one go about leveling quickly without questing or grinding Master dungeons though?

Comment

• Breamiin
          Breamiin commented
          Editing a comment
          Get the exp buff from hot springs (inside the farming section at SH) on Sundays and grind one dungeon on master. There's a complete guide on leveling in the New players section, it does well to search the site.

forum/general-topics/new-players/68689-guide-leveling-from-1-93

Originally posted by Zengeroff View Post
        I don't need to convince you to play DN.

You do so of your own volition. Im just trying to give good advice. Whether or not you take that advice is solely up to you.

But it is weird for you to say you want to experience DN whilst simultaneously bitching about the amount of quests there are. Those things are directly incongruent.

Your words don't match your actions.

Either way, I've nothing else to say on the matter.
        It’s almost as if players forget games are for having fun first and foremost. If he wants to take his time and gradually get to 95 then let him be. I don’t see why you are getting passive aggressive just because he doesn’t agree with what you told him.

Comment

• Zengeroff
          Zengeroff commented
          Editing a comment
          "It's almost as if players forget games are for having fun first and foremost."

No not at all. But since they were complaining about how many quests they have backed up, I thought it a good suggestion to just skip past that to end game. I got the impression that the current repeat quest grind was causing them to not like DN. People happy and having fun with the current state of things typically don't make forum posts to complain.

"If he wants to take his time and gradually get to 95 then let him be. I don’t see why you are getting passive aggressive just because he doesn’t agree with what you told him."

I'm not stopping anyone from doing anything. I just gave them the best advice I can, given the situation. I even offered to level them. I'm not being passive aggressive. I'm being honest. I don't have time to sit and reiterate my same points over and over again. They either accept what I have to say or do not. Not sure why they wouldn't accept my input because I believe I have a fair bit more insight into the game than they do since they've played the game for a week and I've played for nigh 6 years.

I was not complaining though, I was merely making an observation about the game. I'm enjoying the game and the journey, I just find it odd that I'm having such a hard time clearing my quest log because the game is giving me more than I know what to do with at this level.

I'm having fun, but I do hope they start thinning out soon just to simplify things. I won't feel right unless I do them all though. That's just me.

Comment

you can do only the main quest and ignore the side quest. at least at the end of each main quest chapter you will earn crystal points as rewards.

Comment

One thing I am curious about though: Why do you start the game with so much MP now? I'm pretty sure the game wasn't like this before, starting with 50k MP and it doubling to 100k after the first class specialization.

Why is it so high now, and does it ever stabilize/balance out to the point where you can run out by spamming skills? I feel absolutely no need for MP pots right now.

Comment

Working...
            X