Questions questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions questions

Hi everyone, just wanted to ask general questions. Im a returning player and want to download korean voice packs cause im sick of the english voices already,is it allowed to do this? Second, I see alot of threads about people getting banned innocently, what is this? Can someone explain? Third, I have read some guides on my kali class and I neeed skill crests. I then search it up in market place and theres none, where else can i get them besides farming them by myself? And fourth, hows the game right now? I am very sad that the game has not that much players compared to the time when it was hosted by nexon... Thanks for info guys!

1. Yes it's fine to use the Korean voice pack.
    2. EDs bot flagging system is a bit shit to be perfectly honest. That's why the bans have occurred.
    3. You can buy skill crests at the Nest shop for 500 Nest points each (thats cheap).
    4. The game seems to be meandering a bit at the moment but hopefully the conversion event coming up will lure back some players who missed out last time. Overall the community is still decently solid and doing OK. A lot of content has been recycled lately but today we get a new nest so hopefully that's good.

I'd say, if a little bit (a lot) of recycled content doesnt bother you, I would say all is about as good as can be expected really. I personally like the way ED handles things better than Nexon did.

Comment

Q: Can i use korean voice mod? Yes you can use korean voice mod without any problems, been using for like 6 months now.

Q: Why are people getting banned innocently? Hmm i think the majority is getting wrong accusation of using bot or softwares alike.

Q: Where can i get skill crests? You can just buy the ones you want for 1000 Nest point each at the Nest Point store which you can acess by interacting with the NPC "Priestess of Darkness" at the Terminus Gateway.

Q: How is the game right now? Well i believe that goes from person to person, NA player base is very low compared to other servers indeed. Bunch of players got banned few months ago when we had a bug going on that generated tons of gold on the server, after that economy went downhill and a lot of players quit the game out of frustration. But to be honest i'm also seeing quite some new players starting the game recently, or players coming back in general. Maybe is due to DN Mobile, the ones who didn't like are coming back to DN.

Comment

• EliakimNeo
        EliakimNeo commented
        Editing a comment
        After like 7-8 Months of quiting cuz Facking Scammer im coming back to DN, cuz Thb DN was my First Dream Game and i REALLY love it

Nice! thanks for the replies guys, I hope I see you in game

Comment

Working...
      X