Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magical conversion thread

Hello,

I would like to know how those magical thread works. I know they are required to put U-Stats on costumes, but I have no idea how it works. Works on weapons ? Armor only ? Need epic grade costume or works on Rare grade too? Can I change the look etc etc

Thanks alot

Bonus question : what's the price for a pack of 30 eggs ? Might buy some on the way to home~ Ty
    Main : I'm back to Pyromancer LOL now, always open to help and all kind of stuff on DN, hit me up <3
    IGN :Tirlarna

Forgot to add : what happens if my costume is a one piece ? THANKS
    Main : I'm back to Pyromancer LOL now, always open to help and all kind of stuff on DN, hit me up <3

Comment

It's a shop currency (iirc in Cassie's shop) and one conversion thread can buy one conversion costume armor piece of your choice. The piece functions as a regular costume (with best-in-slot stats) and can be equipped and engraved. However the conversion costume piece itself does not come with an appearance. To add one, you need to equip the conversion costume piece, interact with the mirror near Manager Trisha, and then choose a standard costume piece from your inventory for the appearance. You can add, swap, or remove (recovers the appearance costume piece used) costume appearances like this as much as you want. The only restriction is that the costume piece must be permanent, so even "hybridizing" event costumes like those random hats we get is allowed. For one piece costumes, you need to equip the conversion body, legs, gloves, and shoes together and it'll work from there.

Comment

1. The threads can be server storaged but once you exchange the thread the piece is bound to your character. One thread is one armor piece of your choice at npc Cassie.
        2. They cost the same as regular eggs so a stack of 30 would be 29.9k EC.
        3. You can change your looks as many times as you want at the mirror near Trisha, it'll use the costume pieces you want and can get them back if you take off the ec armor or put something else on at the mirror. Remember to use the mirror every single time you want to change the appearance, if you dont use the mirror you'll simply put on whatever you selected and conversion will go inside your ec tab.
        4. You can put on any piece as long as its permanent.
        5. You can wear one piece costumes but theres a catch, you'll need to have the conversion Top,Pants,Gloves, and Shoes in order to wear one piece.

hope I answered everything and I'm on phone so sorry for typos c: I didnt proofread anything c:

Comment

Thanks alot you two <3 Really appreciated! Sending Virtual hugs !

Comment

Working...
          X