X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conversion Thread event

Per the event page:

* Conversion Egg Promotion *

Conversion Egg is back! Buy more than 100 Conversion Egg and get rare rewards!

* Note: Conversion Egg will be on sale only during the promotion period. (June 14th ~ June 21st)

Event Period:

June 14th, 2018 after June update ~ June 21st, 2018, before the scheduled maintenance

Event Mechanism:

During the event period, purchasing of more than 100 Conversion Egg will be rewarded!

Event Reward:

Note:

- Purchase made by DNP will not be eligible for the event.

- If a hero gives Conversion Eggs to friends as a gift, purchase record of the hero who gave the gift will be counted.

- The rewards will be credited on June 21st, 2018, during the scheduled maintenance.

- The purchase records will be counted on account basis, and the rewards will be credited on account basis.

So uhhhh.... its the 21st after the maintenance... where's my thread?

Hey buddy,

Are you able to provide a screenshot of your EC transactions from your accounts to show that you have purchased EC and used them?

I think that would help better.

Comment

I will if they ask that of me. I also sent them a ticket.

Comment

Can you leave an IGN or ticket number so I can have the ED staff check your account?

Comment

IGN: EmmaWatson

Comment

Originally posted by [GM] LIME View Post
            Can you leave an IGN or ticket number so I can have the ED staff check your account?
            I like how responsive you are. Sure thing my IGN is DirtyNCasual

Comment

Working...
            X