Junk Costumes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Junk Costumes?

Will we ever be getting a junk (as in old costume) sale again where we get to like vote and stuff for a couple of old costumes to come back?

As much as I would love to buy/get some old costumes again, I don't think we've ever had this on DN NA and were are still missing content other servers have gotten. So my hopes aren't high.
    I remember them throwing that idea around when nexon was a thing, but I don't remember it happening?

I do wish they see this thread and consider doing a sale like this though!
    IGN(s): Arcadia, Ray Mech (Main)
    Briala, Tempest
    Mijirn, Physician

Comment

• Miyrnnn
      Miyrnnn commented
      Editing a comment
      It did happen actually and I hope that it happens again( I seriously doubt it though). Costumes are the main way people set themselves apart in this game besides hair so I feel like we should have many choices tbh. We got an old costume set that was traditional Japanese clothing(the sorc kimono for visual reference) It was supposed to be the wedding set re-release but people cheated in the voting pool so we got the traditional Japanese set instead. If I remember correctly it was in 90 cap but I could be wrong on the exact time. We definitely did get a re-release of an old costume set although it was 2 caps ago from what I remember.
Working...
X