Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick question about the Labyrinth mode

Hi there.

So, my question is, what's the equivalent of the new Labyrinth floors to Abyss, HC and Hell?

I usually play solo and I'm at Lab8 and it still doesn't even feel as hard as the old Abyss was, let alone HC or Hell.

I know it's bound to get harder so I would like to know roughly the equivalent of HC and Hell and what Lab floors they'd map to.

Right now, In calypso T1 +10 : Lvl 20 Kairon = Not Hard but not Easy either. I'm about to find my limit ''soon''

LVl 21+ to 30 = Hell from my understanding.

Don't forget that Lab lvl 50 is the pre-requisite to unlock Forest Dragon.

EDIT : Just cleared floor 28 Volcano, it is close to my limit xD (In party of 4 tho)
    Last edited by Axxon; 07-12-2018, 05:29 PM.
    Main : I'm back to Pyromancer LOL now, always open to help and all kind of stuff on DN, hit me up <3
    IGN :Tirlarna

Comment

• Frikinhel
      Frikinhel commented
      Editing a comment
      Same, 20-25 feels like Hell to me in terms of random floor mechs being able to kill me off but the bosses are much tankier.
      30 might be my limit for being able to just survive with similarly geared party mates. T^T
      Labs are so long at these levels though...

From what I've just seen,

Lab 9 is about Abyss
    Lab 15 is about HC
    Lab 21 is about Hell

Comment

What is max floor level? I ain't playing atm but curious to see what changed.

Comment

Max floor level is 50 so it's gonna get hard as shit.

Comment

lol oh wow I see thanks.

Comment

Plus it is only one resurrection per run and floors after 20 don't show an attack hitbox.

​​Also enemies get incrementally more HP, atk and def every floor.

Comment

I have full +20 tier 2 calypso with like 8k FD as an acrobat/tempest and i soloed all the way from floor 1 to floor 25 and let's just say... dark mist at floor 25 is hell, burn ticks for around 200k per so i have yet to pass 25.

Comment

Working...
              X