Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how 2 get gold at a low level

bitch being a low level is expensive af

i only have 1 gold and need 3 gold to even repair all my gear ) : but the game gives u no ways 2 make $$ at a low level. so teach me, how 2 git a couple gold at a low level?

else dungeons will still take 15 mins for me to do xd

Quest
    Borrow From Guild
    My NA Join Date: 9/28/2016 F2P

My Characters~

IGN - Guild

Gladiators ( Gave away IGN Gladiator ) - Vengeance

Discord

Zeniator#1756

Current Stats~ To be updated @ Xmas

Comment

apple farm.
      memes. gold buying? triggered. gold injection? triggered. gold seller? triggered. make gold the legit way.

Comment

Don't even repair your gear. Just pick up something new that gets dropped in the dungeons and use that. You get plenty of the blue gear now anyway haha

Besides, if youre doing quests and all that, you should have at least 1k by the time you get to be around level 90

Comment

Buy gold.
          /10c

Comment

Originally posted by Lurixia View Post
            bitch being a low level is expensive af

i only have 1 gold and need 3 gold to even repair all my gear ) : but the game gives u no ways 2 make $$ at a low level. so teach me, how 2 git a couple gold at a low level?

else dungeons will still take 15 mins for me to do xd
            Don't repair gear, simply replace it with dropped gear. Do main/side quests while you're grinding dungeons, that is your best source of gold. Grab the side quests in your level range and you'll make a lot of gold.

Comment

Would be nice if the Royal chests drops at least 2 gold. damn, its rarely appears (at least to me), and dont give 5 silvers lmao '=' what the purpose of them spawn then, if they did remove the jewels and lessen the amount of gold to near zero? lol

Comment

The chests are still good... on Abyss. So, it's more a problem of removing Abyss mode for low-level dungeons, than a problem with the royal chests themselves. caption

Comment

If they increase the amount of gold you get ingame, we'll get the same problem we had with gold sellers at the 40 cap. There wasn't a single part of the day there wasn't some bot advertising gold buying back in those days.

Comment

Working...
                  X