Missing All-boys school uniform pieces

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing All-boys school uniform pieces

Ok so what's the point of selling these school uniform costumes when you can't achieve their set effects??? Will we ever get the rest of the pieces????

Uh, that is the entire uniform. They are one piece uniforms with a headpiece. 2 pieces. So... You dont know what you're talking about.

Comment

• MomoeNagisa
      MomoeNagisa commented
      Editing a comment
      Didn't that set originally come with weapons too? Like brown and yellow colored ones. Anyways it is true that they don't have a section in the cash shop that sells costume weapons, so to get them you'd pretty much have to be around during the original release of that set, which kind of sucks.

Originally posted by Zengeroff View Post
    Uh, that is the entire uniform. They are one piece uniforms with a headpiece. 2 pieces. So... You dont know what you're talking about.
    WAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You might want to remove your comment before another player puts you to where you belong... I know for a fact that there are 2 more pieces that are missing just like what MomoeNagisa said.... That one piece only counts as ONE out OF THE FOUR... Add the school glasses ( doesn't have to match the color ) and that makes it TWO out OF FOUR.. I know what I'm talking about cause I bought it 2 days ago.... My post's goal is to get a reply from mods who KNOWS what they're talking about.. To give me an insight to whether or not we're gonna get the missing pieces.. Get it???? HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Comment

• Zengeroff
      Zengeroff commented
      Editing a comment
      The weapons don't exist to purchase and your post is about the uniform, not costume weapons. There are only 2, a head piece and a 1 piece body costume.

You're shit outta luck bud. Besides, that costume is scrub tier anyway so you aren't missing anything.

• BGLoscar
      BGLoscar commented
      Editing a comment
      My post was about if we're ever going to get the "Missing" School Uniform SET pieces. Do you get it? Hahaha! I've never played for 5 years so I don't know if there's an event that brings those missing pieces back or not... I'm aware that there were only 2 pieces but I assumed that since the one piece takes 4 slots then = 4/4 for the effect...And I was wrong... . I know that this set isn't Tier 1... If I cared about the Tier 1 set effects then I wouldn't even bother buying this one... My main reason was for nostalgia/ fashion.. The "set effect" is just a bonus..

Most people buy clothing in vault just for fashion. Along with heaps of people have conversion so set bonuses don't matter. Almost all the costumes have a set bonus with missing weaps. Costumes are never brought back and if they were it wouldn't be school's.

Comment

I'm aware of the "fashion" part. My main reason as to why I bought it is for nostalgia... It reminds me of my old DN character's fashion from 5 years ago.. It's just a shame that they didn't change the effect requirement for it since the other 2 parts are missing... I thought that if I buy school-uniform then I'll get the 4/4 set effect ( since it takes four slots ).... But my understanding was wrong...

Comment

Working...
      X