Gold trader making game unbalance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gold trader making game unbalance

Many many many gold traders in NA servers and already unbalanced the game environment.I strongly suggest GM can ban them.
    Gold trader uses hacks and game bug to earn unlimited gold. People purchased from them which makes the poor people not enjoying this game and makes the game system unbalanced. Therefore, rich people are enjoying the game but poor people are not.
    Attached Files

Futhermore evidence.
    Attached Files

Comment

- If they had wanted to do something about the bots, they would have done something already.. Banning them is not the solution cuz they can just create more acc and more char (they could also update the firewall or anti cheat of the game but that will cost them a lot of money and there is an easy solution without involving money). They need to take 1 day of their life and analyze how the make gold and destroy it (no matter how many chars they can create if they cant make money it is useless)

- I can tell you how they are making gold, it is fairly easy to notice "Abyss Dungeons lv 95". Abyss dungeon now gives more Gold and Q Garnets, which they are selling in the marketplace right now (side note price of Q Garnets went from 150g to 70g ea, i saw a bot spaming blue birds selling 1000 Quality Garnets at 70000). Before that it was CP (Q Garnets, Core, Essence, Spaera). they could grind a shit lot of them because you could gain CP from ANY dungeon from any LVL. (easy, normal, master, abyss. lv 1 to 95).

- They (ED) nerfed to ground the CP Gain (for Nest, Raid and Dungeon, so this change affected both, players and bots), Before you could finish the 10k CP with around 36 Dungeons or 16-17 Nest, Now you need 72 or more dungeon and 23 nest runs also they changed the cp gain from any dungeon/ any diff to only 95 Abyss..

- What i think that they are doing is: they go to 95 abyss and spam it until they run out of ftg and then they switch to another char with FTG (repeat cycle endlessly). by doing this methods the get a lot of Raw Gold and Q Garnets their CP methods is now secondary, i dont see many bots selling core or essence compare to before

- You only need one dev in the right place to change everything for the better.....

- What they can do is delete all the gold from abyss (also daily quest) and q garnets remove and make it into a way to only gain FTG (something like each dailiy quest give you a 500 ftg potion or something like that). To compensate the removal of gold and Q Garnet, Buff the CP gain from Nest, Increase the amount of gold and mats that you can get.
      Also lower the amount of mats, gold and drops from the easy to lab 1 cuz they could also bots those but that is going to be really annyoing for them to deal =)..
      Last edited by Noctaelius; 08-12-2018, 02:24 AM.
      it is not like money can't buy happiness, it is that money can't cure saltiness

Comment

Originally posted by Noctaelius View Post
        -

- You only need one dev in the right place to change everything for the better.....

- What they can do is delete all the gold from abyss (also daily quest) and q garnets remove and make it into a way to only gain FTG (something like each dailiy quest give you a 500 ftg potion or something like that). To compensate the removal of gold and Q Garnet, Buff the CP gain from Nest, Increase the amount of gold and mats that you can get.
        Also lower the amount of mats, gold and drops from the easy to lab 1 cuz they could also bots those but that is going to be really annyoing for them to deal =)..
        If they did that, they'd pretty much be ruining any new player's chance at gearing up.

So...no thanks.

Comment

If the problem is Gear Progresion for new player, just move that source of gold and mats to any equalize content easy (like Cerberus, Gust of Construction, Dark Banquet, best hero tournament, DMR).... they have the tool and the power but they arent doing anything.

Comment

I wonder if this has anything to do with one person monopolizing Q garnets and Gob boxes on marketplace (3-4 weird igns but all belong to the same guild lol)

Comment

They don't care about NA. There has been someone named Guccie blue birding gold sites non stop over a week now.

Comment

Originally posted by Noctaelius View Post
                If the problem is Gear Progresion for new player, just move that source of gold and mats to any equalize content easy (like Cerberus, Gust of Construction, Dark Banquet, best hero tournament, DMR).... they have the tool and the power but they arent doing anything.
                Then what would stop the bots from abusing that as well?

Comment

Same reason why you dont see the bots spaming nest and raid non stop because they cant clear them systematically, there is too many variables.
                  Why do you think that they only use taoist and lolis?? It because those classes have Pets/Minions (Pets are not controlled by the player, Summon the pet and watch them kill all the mobs around you).
                  Bots do simple commands "move to X" "Use Y after moving to X" "Check if M is higher than N and do O". I am sure that could try to do nest or raids but they will facetank everything and keep reviving until they cant revive anymore.
                  Last edited by Noctaelius; 08-12-2018, 09:58 PM.

Comment

The bug is people using Lv75 characters to accept the mission from future chat 3s beside Merlin in saint heaven. which means they can receive the mission unlimited times and therefore they have unlimited gold. Imagine 5000 characters accept the mission in one time. more than 20K in 1min. This is really unbalanced for the players. i strongly recommend ED can fix the bug

Comment

More than 100 computers and more than 500 characters( Hack to play multiple accounts) to do the mission from future chat 3s. They can easily earn more than 5million golds in few hours.
                      pls pls pls fix this bug. plsssssssssssssssss

Comment

Its not a bug; that old repeatable future chat quest was a thing implemented in 80 cap. So I doubt ED is going to remove this quest when even SEA has bot problems as well. The bots have been a thing since service transfer and even if you did report them, they have the means to work around banned accounts.

Comment

this is not new. many things were suggested before all pretty much ignored. can check history. Some players think ED is collaborating with them for DN NA due to low $. Rarestone event proofed that they can ban basically whole player base no problem.

Comment

big if true

Comment

i am just going to say that i saw one of the bot acc (laolei) opening gob pouch for hours (like 6-7 hours) and on the next day he/she/it was also opening more gob pouch for like another 2-3 hours

Comment

Working...
                              X