Eye gacha event costume

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eye gacha event costume

Hey GM's. ​ I'm not sure if you guys realize this, but for Tier 4 rewards for the * EYE GACHA EVENT * the Gardner Costume is something we already have in our dragon vault. I notice the typo for Gardener too. ​​

Click image for larger version

Name:	c2XzofY.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	81.4 KB
ID:	146214

DN SEA offers Halloween costume set: http://sea.dragonnest.com/news/notice/all/187

Please let us know if you can update to something else like the old Punk Rocker set, 2014 Halloween costume, or wedding costume. *wink wink*
    Last edited by Trango; 08-24-2018, 06:49 PM. Reason: img missing

+1 for this!

Comment

+1 cuz i'd like an old costume rather than something that was released this year c;

Comment

I have a question for this Eye Gacha event, hopefully someone can clarify for me. The community as a whole needs to reach "x" tier in order to get the reward? And those who have purchased at least 10 Irine Dragon Eggs minimum to contribute will receive each tiers reward, granted "x" tier has been cleared.

Comment

• HeavensBlossom
          HeavensBlossom commented
          Editing a comment
          Yup yup whole community has to reach that amount in order to get that tier and yes again you just need to buy 10 eggs to participate

+1 I would be much more inclined to participate if it was a different costume! I second the wedding costume or one of the Halloween costumes (2015 was my fav and I missed it) The gardener costume does nothing for me.
        IGN(s): Arcadia, Ray Mech (Main)
        Briala, Tempest
        Mijirn, Physician

Comment

Replacing the Tier 4 costume rewards with something we don't have access to anymore will give people more incentive to participate and get the rewards. I'm sure we're not the only ones who want this change.
          Like, comment and subscribe!

Comment

with how small NA community is

id be surprised if we can even open 10,000 eggs

i think they should give a conversion thread for every tire completes

Comment

• Dom
              Dom commented
              Editing a comment
              G I V E C O N V E R S I O N! I like this idea tbh

+1

i’d love to see this happen.

Comment

BUMP this please

Comment

+1 Not to wedding though as that as rereleased once, rocker/ziyo/red hearts/korean any of those tytyty or even the 2016 chistmas costume like pls NOT GARDENER OR ANYTHING THATS IN THE SHOP CURRENTLY

Comment

Just to add to this, here is sea's rewards

Comment

if u guys think sea rewarsd now is good

boy if u serach up gachalicious and see what they had before eyedentity took over

they gave away epic weapon coupons, actaully good cash shop accessories, i think L grade accs too...

it doesnt even compare

we just getting cheap back lol...

worse than 5% cash back on credit card

Comment

Looks like they won't be changing the costume; Guess I'm gonna sit out from this event then.
                    Hopefully it has stuff I like better next time

TBH, I'm surprised NA got the clear count as high as they have so far
                    IGN(s): Arcadia, Ray Mech (Main)
                    Briala, Tempest
                    Mijirn, Physician

Comment

• Eiji
                      Eiji commented
                      Editing a comment
                      That's the thing, if we want them to listen to us even a little bit we're gonna have to get a lot of people to not participate. They're still making money even if a couple people decide to not participate sadly.

I sent a ticket before the 4th tier cleared this week and it appears that they will look into it. I'm still hopeful though!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_10.png
Views:	20
Size:	10.2 KB
ID:	146405

Comment

Working...
                    X