Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eye gacha event rewards of na.... Really!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eye gacha event rewards of na.... Really!?

why is NA tier rewards is soooooooooooo shitty compared to SEA??

For example the TIER 5 rewards..

SEA got a 2ND TIER MEDEA +20 SET

NA got a F!@#!#@%! PREMIUM STORAGE COUPON!???? AND ITS just 1??? ONE!? HOLY !@#!! this is nuts..

T2 Medea is easy to get anyway. No major loss tbh.

I'd rather have the storage coupon.

Comment

It was either of the converter at first before SEA community went riot asking for a change and ED end up adding that +20 T2 Medea.

Comment

Zengeroff yes its very easy to get for a veteran players like you and has lots of gold to spend on enhancing. you even mention on the other post that you have about 1m gold. how about the new players? HOW, and WHERE can they use that storage coupon? on neris? i dont think so. dont just think of veteran players man.

Comment

Well, to anyone struggling I gift free Lab15-20 runs (for speed) and let them have accessories that are LV3 and under.

I also gift Slayer runs on Thursday when the drop buff is on.

Anyone that cant gear at this patch is kind of a lost cause since the Quality of Life now in DN is better than ever. It is mind numbingly easy to get L grade gear now with a bit of patience.

I don't mind helping people at all. Ive even bought costumes for people before.

​​​​​

Comment

Also to add, I'm a solo character. I only play one. I don't have a guild and noone helped me gear. I did it all myself. Plus I only spend $20 in DN per month.

Comment

Sea has Tasha, We dont
              it is not like money can't buy happiness, it is that money can't cure saltiness

Comment

Working...
              X