Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daredevil Daily Quest

Hi guys,

I don't know how to clear any of the daredevil daily quest, and it also seems that most of it is timed, and if you don't clear it by then you fail. Would someone please explain how it works
    Sorceress Mara Level 35
    Currently in Caderock
    Heading to Saint Haven

Secret Room: Just run around the goblins and step on the buttons in the corners of the rooms.

Reckless Umrak: Protect the statue in the middle from all the attacking monsters. I believe there are some crystals or something that you can press and they'll kill everything around them, but you can only use once.

Thorny Path: Just run and follow the path. Try your best to not get hit cause it'll raise the bar on the screen. That lowers the amount of points you'll get after clearing it.

Hot-Tempered Bacchus: This one is my favorite. All you have to do is kill the smaller monsters to make the big guy angry. You'll see the meter fill up. Once it fills up he'll shoot a meteor into the air. Just stand by him until you see the red circle underneath you and dodge it. The meteor will cause heavy damage to him. Repeat that 2-3 times and he should be down.

Comment

As Ive said before, I can help you with stuff in game. Message or add Zengeroff

Comment

I'm Impressed! that was a well guided comment you made! I don't know if this still applies to revamped Reckless Umrak, but the crystals come back after a set time. guess it all depends how fast you can clear, but now that it's faster pace, it may be too short to reuse them anymore.

Comment

• Eiji
          Eiji commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah, I clear it easily so I never bother using the crystals personally. That's why I'm not too sure how they work lol.
      Working...
      X