Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You forgot to update old epic pets to new stats!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You forgot to update old epic pets to new stats!!!!!!

The old epic pets that everyone has and there counter parts in cash shop are still old stats, but Weanie, Arnnie, and Polar Bear all have the updated stats! You even added the l grade accessorys for all the epic pets though!!!! Please fix this! A lot of players have been waiting for these changes forever and you decide to mess it up when releasing it like 3 months late just to give it to us on our anniversary!!!!!! [GM] DENTITY [GM] LIME

pic for reference!

Comment

pic of pet accessory in store for pet shown above!

Comment

Fixxx itttt so upset!

Comment

Yup please fix asap.

Comment

+1 please fix this
            IGN: Kaizen

Discord:
            Neziak#0123

Comment

In my opinion the easiest and quickest solution is to purchase the newer pets instead of waiting for a fix from Eyedentity. This way you are supporting the game and getting the all new stats at the same time. It is certainly a win win situation in my book.

Comment

• epykun
                epykun commented
                Editing a comment
                Problem with your solution is I don't want a polar bear or humanoid pet as my pet. I WANT MY DUCK IN ARMOR!!!!!!!

Hi Everyone,

Thank you very much for your interest!

We would like to announce that pets' (the rest of them excluding Winnie, Arnie, and Polar Bear which have been upgraded on this update) stat effects will be upgraded on next update.

Sorry about any inconvenience.

Comment

• epykun
                epykun commented
                Editing a comment
                I'm just wanting to make sure this means all current pets will be corrected. Not just the ones in the cash shop, since this matters to the new raid that should be coming out next month. As an example the polar bear apparently from the gacha event you just did doesn't have the updated stats but the one in the shop does. Can we expect this to also be fixed?

Bump.

Don't forget to do this ED.

Comment

Working...
              X