Did not receive rewards for Challenge the Labyrinth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did not receive rewards for Challenge the Labyrinth

I cleared floors 16 and 21 in order to qualify for Tiers 2 and 3, but I only got a Tier 1 reward.
    Can someone explain the conditions for the event? I clearly have misunderstood it..

I thought that it meant levels 10 ~ 14 would qualify for Tier 1, levels 15 ~ 19 would qualify for Tier 2, and so on?

░░║ TwitterTumblrArt Thread ⁞ MechaMuffin#0951║░░

I got 30 but no other tier rewards.

This is annoying.

Comment

:c I only got tier 1 and 2 even though I clear floors higher than 25 every day ;-; I even cleared 11,16,21,26 one day just for the lolz. Pl0x fix :c

ign:HeavenBIosom(capital i)
      just in case they see this and decide to ask for names :^)

Comment

I cleared 10, 15, 20, 25, 11, 16, 21, 26 and many 30+ nests during the event just to make sure this wouldn't happen but I only got tier 1 also lol but I'm not surprised tbh.

Comment

I'm having the same issue too <_< only got t1 rewards when i did 10, 15, 20, 25. *will dn ever fix their events? probably not*

Comment

The rewards were distributed weirdly - if you "qualified" for all the tiers - you get Tier 4 rewards in your storage but you actually get all the rewards stated from Tier 1 to 4. An easy way to check if you got all the rewards is if you got 2 extra 500 FTG potions in your EC inventory.

They seemed to have based the rewards on the lowest floor that you did. People that went through each tier of the event actually got screwed over because they only got Tier 1 rewards since the lowest floor they did is 10/11. People who did 25 or higher as their lowest floors during the event received Tier 1 to 4.
            Like, comment and subscribe!

Comment

I am also missing my 200 Lebrium points and 500 FTG potion :'( i did all the recommend for the event and got screwed out of my reward i should of got.

Cleared Floors:

only got tier 1 rewards

IGN: Sukiyahii
              Last edited by Sukiadoramu; 09-21-2018, 05:50 AM.
              Discord ID:Suki#3085

Comment

It seems like a lot of players are having issues with the event; I'll talk to the ED staff about it later today. In the meantime, it might be helpful to leave an IGN and the floors that you completed in case they would like to check manually.

Comment

cleared floor 30+ several times during event. only got tier 2 reward...

Comment

If this gets looked into,

IGN: MechaMuffin
                    Cleared floors: Levels 16 and 21.

░░║ TwitterTumblrArt Thread ⁞ MechaMuffin#0951║░░

Comment

I cleared floors 10,15,20,25, & 30 + a bunch of floor 30 nests during the duration of the event and only got the Tier 1 rewards (in 2 characters)

ign: TantrumxX and FireCicle

A wild Abyss Walker appeared!

Comment

Items should be resent on the next maintenance; Hopefully it goes better this time.

Comment

Thanks lime :3

Comment

IGN: Striker

​​​​​​​Cleared Floor 10 first

Cleared Floor 15 Second (Qualify as higher than floor 10)

Cleared Floor 20 Third (Qualify as higher than floor 15)

Cleared Floor 25 Fourth (Qualify as higher than floor 20)

Cleared Floor 26 Fifth (Qualify as higher than floor 25)

IGN: Kaizen

Discord:
                            Neziak#0123

Comment

IGN: Mechadamia

Cleared floors 11, 16 and 21 but only got tier 1 rewards

Thanks Lime

Comment

Working...
                              X