Unbelievable levels of incompetence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unbelievable levels of incompetence

I made a forum post, submitted a ticket to support and spoke with lime (#forwardedtoed) two weeks ago and I'm still unable to hit or pick up anything. I haven't been able to do content for 2 weeks now because I can't even buff my party members. That other dude( Divinitas ) got unbanned in 3 hours and yet here I am, 2 weeks later without a response. Everyone knows you guys are incompetent, it's nothing new, but you've really outdone yourself these last couple of weeks. Your shitty failed event, garbage nest reward chest that you had to re-create, shitty M:IDs AND now you're even talking about blocking countries "outside of the north american region" while failing to mention mexico despite it being in north america. I wonder if you guys even look at your player demographics; there are a lot of players from South american countries and banning them is just gonna make the already tiny community even smaller. You're doing great, keep it up!

In case you're actually going to do something this time around, my IGN is Dissection.

This mofos wont do a thing unless the whole na community demands it.. but what can we do.. DN IS BEING RUN BY FOOLS

Comment

This game is spinning its wheels in the mud at this point.

Time to either hand it off to another publisher, merge with Korea or SEA, or shut it down entirely and refund the last 6 months of purchases from every user.

​​​​​Its to the point now that I don't believe a damn thing ED says. Every event is broken or delayed in some way, tons of unnecessary bans and just overall ineptitude.

​​​​​

Comment

I've created an account in this forum just to contribute to this growing concern.

My group and me are all from Argentina, and this announced measure has really discouraged us to go on playing. We are not too many, just five people, but we like the game and specially this server, where we have invested some good hours of gameplay and some of us, real money too.

Independently if it was stated in the term and conditions before registering an account, we don't think IP banning is the solution to anything. To say more and as it was stated before, it will only make this small community to shrink further. Take into consideration that there are many players of other countries than the ones stated -even whole guilds- that enjoy the game or spend money in it, if that's something to focus on.

Not only this action will force all non-American players in this server to end the gameplay in one go, but also will discourage the "survivors" to stay, since the raids or community parties are already reduced in quantity, making all party gameplay almost non-viable.

I hope they turn 180 degrees on this and take some alternative measures, regardless what they want to achieve. But for what us the concerned players can do, even if it doesn't impact that much, is to rise our voices up.

Sorry for my english, and thanks for your time.

Comment

#Justicefordom. [GM] LIME Admin [[GM] DENTITY yaya

Comment

i think [GM]LIME should change his/her name to [GM]LAME.

Comment

I have to disagree with the title of this thread.

The incompetence here is, in fact, quite believable.

​​​​​​

Comment

in order to make a more ideal and efficient gaming environment possible for our target location users,Therefore, access and service to our NA server may be restricted to users from any countries other than the main four countries? WTF DUDE! if u want to give a more ideal efficiente gaming environment JUST DO THE EVENTS WORK; WORK IN THE LOST OF TRANSLATION, THE BUGS IN CLASS LIKE AH, PUT THE GMS WORK, for real no1 see GM's anymore, but put IP block is just.... try to kill the server, we have low population, and lot of ppl are from south america and another countries, use your mind and work for real, the IP block is only a "little kid solution"

Comment

[GM] LIME Admin [GM] DENTITY Yaya. Dont even try guys the "Placeholders" cant and wont do anything for the game.....

I am waiting for this topic to get deleted Cya and Goodluck

Remember this https://us.dragonnest.com/news/notice/notice/264
                  Last edited by Noctaelius; 10-02-2018, 01:15 PM.
                  it is not like money can't buy happiness, it is that money can't cure saltiness

Comment

I'm honestly not surprised anymore. They haven't been able to fix things and now they want to block countries again (SEA is also doing this, and I was thinking of moving there since they keep getting stuff we constantly miss out on..)
                    Also I can't believe they haven't deleted this topic yet either. They have a bad habit of doing that.

On the positive side though: I hope your account gets fixed so you can pick things up again.
                    IGN(s): Arcadia, Ray Mech (Main)
                    Briala, Tempest
                    Mijirn, Physician

Comment

Speaking of incompetence, ED really need to reevaluate their player GM system too.
                      Dragoon
                      TypeNull - Bleed Phantom

Comment

[GM] LIME Admin [[GM] DENTITY yaya

Comment

I like how this still doesn't get an answer from any of the forum mods. I do feel bad for LIME though, people seem to think he has any type of power to do anything for me. I'd just like to point out that I've already spoken with lime and he's done what he can (#forwardedtoed) so there is no need to constantly tag him in this thread. Admin/Dentitiy/yaya on the other hand are fair game.

Comment

this sad time when you see a GM posty in another threat but dont say NOTHING here....

Comment

another one!!!!! light speed to delete post and still 0 here :3 good job gms

Comment

Working...
                              X