lebrium Points!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lebrium Points!

so about lebrium points...... such a pain in the ass type of enhancing.. but what is the best farming method for lebrium points? I get about 400-500 LPs every day idk if thats an average amount a day.. max lab I can do atm is at 15th floor, takes me like 10 something minutes. is there another way besides daily dungeons, weekly missions, daily missions, board game and labs. what else can give me more LPs that I didnt mention. if I make alts and farm lower level labs and do my weekly and dailies would that help? like can i sare my LP with other characters or its just per character and cannot be shared with other alts?
    Last edited by ReidSire; 10-03-2018, 05:31 AM.

It's per character and nope, daily nest grind and dailies is the best way to do it. Pretty much the ONLY way to do it lol especially since board game is about to go away.

Comment

if it can helps, Neris, Medea T1 and Medea T2 requires very low amount of lebrium to enhance. As of Calypso T1, the armor requires a low amount of lebrium and the weapons are the only one expensive in terms of lebrium for now. You shouldn't have ''that much'' trouble until you reach Calypso T2-T3. You can always use crystal to snatch a few more or the Goblynn fav box (15 points is quite a common drop). Do weekly tasks, dailies, spam 20F-25F nests etc.

In future updates there will be new ways to have lebrium :
      Calypso T1, T2 and Medea T2 will drop in nests, you can extract those for lebrium points.
      All enhancement costs (gold AND lebrium) will be reduced even at Calypso T3 and enhance rate will be 80% everywhere (Except Calypso T3 +10-+11 which is 100% but requires GDN mat)
      Main : I'm back to Pyromancer LOL now, always open to help and all kind of stuff on DN, hit me up <3
      IGN :Tirlarna

Comment

• ReidSire
        ReidSire commented
        Editing a comment
        in the future upgrading t3 requires GDN mats?!!!! wtf!! man that would be too much I better start grinding for more lebrium! no one even wants to do lab20 with me to spam. right now I have T2 main weap at +11, T2 off hand with +0

• MomoeNagisa
        MomoeNagisa commented
        Editing a comment
        T3 already requires gdn mats. But if you're on t3, then you should already be strong enough for gdn (so it works out).

• ReidSire
        ReidSire commented
        Editing a comment
        goddamn it, well hopefully tomorrow with the enhacement event i get enough lebrium points to upgrade my main weap from +11 to +20 and upgrade to T3
    Working...
    X