Still Don't Understand Why..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still Don't Understand Why..

We still can't trade costumes and things we get from dragon eggs between our characters in SS? I understand not being able to list them on the trade broker but, don't get why we can't use the things we spend money on between all of our characters bc there bOUND??? (I.E Costumes,Wings,Decals, Tails,Hair Dye,Eye Colors,Mounts,etc) (But of course the costume would only be usable on the same race)

I also don't understand the purpose of charging people 5 gold to place something in their server storage.
    Last edited by moose; 10-10-2016, 04:42 PM.

Originally posted by moose View Post
    We still can't trade costumes and things we get from dragon eggs between our characters in SS? I understand not being able to list them on the trade broker but, don't get why we can't use the things we spend money on between all of our characters bc there bOUND??? (I.E Costumes,Wings,Decals, Tails,Hair Dye,Eye Colors,Mounts,etc) (But of course the costume would only be usable on the same race)

I also don't understand the purpose of charging people 5 gold to place something in their server storage.
    I was also upset about this until I realized we are on the exact same server. Nothing has changed to be allowed acessible regarding NX for us because we are on the same server where NX trading wasn't allowed for a long time. I'm sure they will make future items tradeable, and add things purchasable on marketplace. However to anyone who thinks it will be possible too add a retroactive storage and marketplace, should probably let that dream officially die with this merge. However it is worrying, when new cosstumes in the DV added by eyedentity that are not tradeable. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

• Senpai-Deviljho
      Senpai-Deviljho commented
      Editing a comment
      Ya something change on the server. We don't have nest and abyss for lvl under 90. So no more Cerberus, Manticore, and Apocalypse gears.

Ever thought that maybe the one who decided all those wasn't Nexon but Eyedentity?

Comment

they need to change this soon.

Comment

Working...
      X