Looking for advice, please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for advice, please

My wife is about to create a character on DN tomorrow and wants to know whats best for someone who hasnt played a lot of DN before.

She's narrowed it down to Ruina, Dragoon and Physician. What do you think is best out of those 3 and why?

I personally think Physician due to the healing and spitting out food on the fly but any input is appreciated and welcome.

Thanks in advance
    ​​​​

I agree with the Physician! I don't have a lot of experience with any of those classes, but I've heard that Dragoon's can be a bit harder if you want to maximize dps. I have a Ruina and she seems really complicated to me lol. Maybe it's just me.

Comment

Out of the three, I'd say Physician as well! While I think Physician has the biggest learning curve of all the tinks, Runia and Dragoon in my opinion are much harder to learn. Plus heals will always be useful for a first character when trying to learn mechs.
      IGN(s): Arcadia, Ray Mech (Main)
      Briala, Tempest
      Mijirn, Physician

Comment

Ruina got easier since awakening but she still got a huge learning curve. Gotta use a lot of Animation cancels to optimize her dmg and combo'ing is harsh when you don't even know he basic mechs alot of vets know by now.

Dragoon is probably the most SP restrained of all classes and got ALOT of skills CD and interactions to keep track off.

Imo, Physician is not all that hard. She just can't be the Sole-Healer in a raid unless people are experienced enough to not be Burned or take dmg every now and then. She's nice for people that wants to do Good dmg while having decent heal with a nice dmg buff. I clearly suggest Physician too !
        Main : I'm back to Pyromancer LOL now, always open to help and all kind of stuff on DN, hit me up <3
        IGN :Tirlarna

Comment

Well, looks like it's settled.

Thank you all so much.

Comment

Working...
          X