Coming back after a VERY LONG TIME

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coming back after a VERY LONG TIME

Chaos Mage: Was level 55 two days ago and today I hit 70, this exp event has helped me loads.

Reached the old 80 cap when that was released. Came back to DN switching to ED. Didn't get an email on how to transfer old account, had to make a whole new one(same class)
    Came back to see changes and if some of the system had changed for the better, but all I see are Cap Lvl restrictions.

All the other Nests (aside from Minno) have been removed. And you can't mine materials anymore? So I just stopped bothering with Minno. Now I have to wait till I'm 95 to do any Nests?

Marketplace.. just makes me sad now. Use to be able to find what I need. Now it's just barren.

•So I'm getting to 95 and what's the goal? •
    I don't bother with Guilds until I get higher level since some do raids often (if they even still do)

When I just get stuck I'm usually just going through the same dungeons and getting faction badges to gift to finish the friendship achievements, or I'm just trying to finish my achievement lists.

Hi there and welcome back to the wonderful world of DN! Sike! First of all, the only thing thats worth it mining/grinding for are Lebrium Points. These points are acquirable in Division Nests (Volcano, Guardian, Mist, Kaeron Nests, and finally with the release of Fission Core that requires 1200 ftg to enter gives you the rewards of 4 Divison nests and it saves you a lot of time instead of doing all 4 nests, but you need 5k crystal points to get the entry ticket. Also, if you can find yourself a 6 man party for the Trial Nests, it gives you lots of Lebrium points as well. Nests has a chance to drop Labyrinth accessories from lvl 1-5, increases by level, but not upgradable so getting a lvl 5 access is RNG, they provide random stats. There are only 2 raids for now, Revamped Green dragon nest which drops OP accessories at lvl 95 and Forest Dragon Nest. Best thing to do at 95 is complete all your Daily Missions, finish weekly missions (it should progress as you play everyday), enhance your equipments, get unique gems, proper crests, and talismans. I do really recommend you getting an active guild, im not talking about 3 people online in the guild, I mean 15+ online that can help and carry you do division nests. Then bam! you wouldnt even notice you are strong asf already within few weeks if you play consistently.

Comment

Working...
    X