Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lancea Awakening Coupon

Hey could we get some sort of confirmation on this issue:
    In the event patch notes it says we will be given the awakening costume if we awaken our lancea on a per character basis.

However when I went to go use the coupon I got, it was just like the regular one we always get. It still wanted me to pay. Trust me I tried each payment method and none worked for free.
    When I took a look at SEA's patch notes is says it will be a free costume but not given out until later.

What I would like to know is: Will we get a coupon later for the costume like SEA or was this "event" just for the normal coupon we always get.
    IGN(s): Arcadia, Ray Mech (Main)
    Briala, Tempest
    Mijirn, Physician

Yeah it is a little confusing, would be great if someone would clarify. SEA's patch notes are a little more clear on it, but even then the costumes have always been not free so not sure what to think.

Comment

Yeah, I want to have this clarified too.
      Why even call it an event if we are just getting what we normally get.
      I hope they give us the costume for free like they mentioned in the patch notes.

Comment

The ED staff informed me that they would send a coupon to newly awakened Lenceas that should let you claim the costume for free after the event has concluded.

Comment

• Mimii
          Mimii commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you for this information!

• MoonSplitterX
          MoonSplitterX commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you!
      Working...
      X