Error CODE:2005 preventing adding EYET

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error CODE:2005 preventing adding EYET

Several users including myself are erroneously receiving this error when attempting to add EYE Total in certain amounts:

Today I was unable to select any amount above 50k. Then, after completing the 50k transaction, I was only able to select the 10k option.

EDIT: It seems my cap is $70, which puts me in B grade (but I know for sure I'm at least S grade)

According to the Cash Policy,
    1) C grade is given to an account who never refill the EYE Cash : Max 50 USD per a day
    2) B grade is given to an account who spend under 500 USD : Max 70 USD per a day
    3) A grade is given to an account who spend under 1,000 USD : Max 100 USD per a day
    4) S grade is given to an account who spend over 1,000 USD : Max 200 USD per a day
    5) SS grade is given to an account who spend over 5,000 USD : Max 500 USD per a day
    this indicates that for some reason we are being considered at a lower cash tier than we actually are.

This issue was not active a month ago:

[GM] LIME
    Last edited by Vahrheit; 11-19-2018, 09:08 AM.
    WahrBot developer | Divinitor developer | My twitch.tv | Discord: Vahr#9959

I swear I'm an LK main

+1

Rather than address the overall issue caused by bots and corrupt charge backs, you (ED) decide to punish legit cash spenders during a promotional period? That is simply asinine. The better way to have addressed this situation would have been to retroactively line up those accounts who met the tier criteria listed out by Vahr above. Sorry, but previous investors should not be whittled down to a basic C grade. If you pay to play and you've been contributing to p2w/cash events over the years you should automatically apply for the higher tiers.

The lessons learned here for anyone relatively new or not familiar with these types of events. Don't give ED your money during this event period. Wait until the next promotional period when they list the W/T/D again when you are guaranteed pieces from a spending a specific amount. Yes, they will still get your money, but they will get less of it when getting the items you want require less RNG or no RNG at all.

-Z

Comment

Similar issue as vahr please fix.

Comment

I'll let them know, thanks for bringing it up!

Comment

• [GM] LIME
          [GM] LIME commented
          Editing a comment
          As of the new purchase policy, they changed the daily charge limits. After December 13, they will be relaxing the rules for non-Steam payment. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• Vahrheit
          Vahrheit commented
          Editing a comment
          Okay, thanks for the clarification! Unfortunate that they couldn't have been arsed to say that (and as it stands, the system isn't applying the limits to everyone - not all users are being capped).

Gambling addition is a real problem and I for one am glad to see ED taking a stance against this illness.

I urge yourself and others who are trying to spend more than $50 dollars at a time on this online game to stop and think about your decision.

To put things into perspective perhaps consider these other retro games:
        Sonic the hedgehog - available on steam for one time payment of $4
        Diablo II - available from Blizzard store for one time payment of $13

Warning Signs of a Gambling Problem Might be:
        – Similar signs of alcohol and other drug problems
        – Lying to friends/family about gambling;
        – Avoiding/neglecting responsibilities/problems due to preoccupation with gambling;
        – Frequent mood swings;
        – Gambling to solve problems & change mood;
        – Conflicts in relationships;
        – Making unsuccessful attempts to cut back or stop;
        – Seemingly irresistible urges to gamble

Comment

Working...
        X