Conversion wing/decal/tail egg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conversion wing/decal/tail egg

About the conversion egg, many people are getting conversion wing within 50 eggs and for me, I have open 300+ eggs and not get a single item is really not right. I believe there are a few people have the same situation as me. In my opinion, this is unfair that the conversion event doesn't have the normal tiered option (such as open 100 egg and obtain the item). [GM] LIME

It's not supposed to be fair. Welcome to RNG.

Remember this, when gambling, the house ALWAYS wins.

Comment

• Waver
      Waver commented
      Editing a comment
      There is nothing about RNG when 9/10 buyers got something within 50 eggs, and a few buyers got nothing by purchasing big amount of eggs. Do u mean those 1/10 buyers was lucky to be unlucky?

I'm not yet a victim myself but I do think Waver has a great point. There's really no reason to leave the normal tiered reward application out of this particular spending event. Reading something like this is definitely making me second guess whether I should participate in this event. I support this change and hope ED will too.

Comment

I'm 150 eggs in for wings, and would have liked some type of event to guarantee it eventually to where some people like us won't get rekt by rng. :c

Comment

RNG by definition is random.

You could get it on the first egg, you may not ever get it.

You should have known that going in. Just because others got lucky and you didn't, that's not a reason to have acrimony about this.

Such is life. There's others that have less than you and others that have more. It's an immutable fact about reality.

You win some, you lose some.

Either spend more to increase your chances or cut your losses.

Comment

I spent 160 eggs for wings but I did get two Weapon synthesis coupon and Aisha so it'S not that bad. I will just move to Gerrant Eggs, the Cheerful gerrant set beats Rajuul if you get W/T/D and Necklace. So I prefer to have a new look that's more favored in term of RNG.

The more you know :

Cheerful Gerrant VS Rajuul : +2% element, +1% FD, +1% All stats and you get a fresh look if you'Re tired of wearing rajuul for the past 2 years

Conversion Costume rate : about 1 in 300 eggs
          Cheerful gerrant rate : about 1 per 100 eggs (but you have 6 pieces and need 4 specifics !)
          You get 400 free Gerrants for 50k EyeT/EyeC, so the risk is more calculated if you ever get unlucky for a piece
          Also, you get to do Tier Event as consolation prize

So I give up on Conversion and aim for a fresh new look xD
          Main : I'm back to Pyromancer LOL now, always open to help and all kind of stuff on DN, hit me up <3
          IGN :Tirlarna

Comment

• Zengeroff
            Zengeroff commented
            Editing a comment
            The Gerrant set is what I'm aiming for too.

Those wings look slick.

[GM] LIME any chance you can talk to ED about potentially implementing this?

Comment

• [GM] LIME
            [GM] LIME commented
            Editing a comment
            I'll see if they would be interested

Honestly, if there is tiered rewards im sure a lot more ppl would be more willing to drop some money for those accessories. A lot of players are shying away from trying their luck cause its not guaranteed.

Comment

Same.. bought a lot but got 0 W/T/D :C

Comment

Working...
            X