ED You messed up please swap these stats xd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ED You messed up please swap these stats xd

Conversion should be the strongest item in it's slot but this tropical decal blows the conversion decal out of the water. Can you please like swap the stats of these 2 items.... Nest Admin

i agree with epy .... get ur sht together ED
    Discord ID:Suki#3085

Comment

Honestly, how dumb are you people running this game? People have already spent hundreds on attempting to attain a single conversion piece.. Now you're flaunting another item that will render the pieces they just spent hundreds trying to get obsolete? We even went so far as to try and ask for you to show a little concern for your dwindling player base and you completely ignore it.. The least you can do is add a tiered compensation to players who purchased 100 eggs to be given the conversion piece that they were attempting to get.

Comment

14% ele is pretty mind boggling. Then I saw 600 FD. Mind blown. Not gonna get but crazy.

Comment

ppl was buying for conversion w/t/d. Are u guys using this additional promotion to fool the players? And, an epic d/t have better stats than conversion d/t, I dunno what to say

Comment

I have faith in the great publishers of EyeDentity games. You're all ungrateful. They gracefully release new and better items for everyone to purchase, yet you all retaliate in such a way? Community is disgusting.
            Dragoon
            TypeNull - Bleed Phantom

Comment

ED What do you even get out of this? Make lots of money now then kill the game later? If you focused on the community you would have a bigger player base then you would make even more money without even trying to mess up the rest of us. LIME do not close this, instead make them listen to us cause it is really retarded that no one cares to listen to the community

Comment

Actually after thinking more about this the tail is also pretty stong. So people like me who really wanted conversion wings and got like 250+ ( I personally did 380) conversion wing eggs and DIDN'T get the conversion wings and now YOU'RE telling me I'm forced to get the TROPICAL WINGS which is WORSE then argenta/irene/gerrant/aisha, AND NOW you're telling me that people can buy 250 tail/decal eggs and NOT EVEN OPEN THEM and list them on MP and get a item just as good as conversion tail or a better decal is just absurd. I think the event for these should be changed to allow people in my position to be able to choose between the W/T/D of the tropical set. All you would have to do ED for this to work is change it to ea 250 eggs you buy of conversion w/t/d eggs you can choose 1 of the 3 pieces and max it at 750 eggs so the player would get all 3. and 500 eggs would let a player choose 2/3. Nest Admin
                Last edited by epykun; 11-26-2018, 01:41 AM.

Comment

250 of any eggs to choose one of the pieces would be better, bringing this out only 1 week after people have already spent on conversion and saying you need 250 of just decal to get decal after people already spent on just wings, or those who spent across all not going for just one, is really bad design. It screws over people who have already spent and just makes it look like you are trying to leech more money out of players. Not to mention that tropical stats make conversion stats obsolete after a single week.
                  Last edited by Cinder; 11-26-2018, 03:18 AM.

Comment

Another issue with this event that has been brought to my attention is that it's literally impossible for some players to hit the 250 egg limit for decal/tail if they start now because of the et cap limited that have been placed for this month due to the ec abuse or whatever. So my fix that I suggested would also help these players out and not just the people that got rekt on there eggs. Like why would a person that didn't get conversion wings want the wings if they can't display them...
                    [GM] LIME could you please make sure ED see's this thread, I'd say it's an issue when a lot of people are hit with a $70 load limit per day with 4 days remaining which is $280 which is 280k ET when you need to purchase 323k ET worth of eggs to get the piece you need. I'm pretty positive a lot of players weren't going for tail/decal eggs and if they haven't been it's obviously to late to start now for some people unless ED makes some changes to this.

Comment

Originally posted by epykun View Post
                      Another issue with this event that has been brought to my attention is that it's literally impossible for some players to hit the 250 egg limit for decal/tail if they start now because of the et cap limited that have been placed for this month due to the ec abuse or whatever. So my fix that I suggested would also help these players out and not just the people that got rekt on there eggs. Like why would a person that didn't get conversion wings want the wings if they can't display them...
                      [GM] LIME could you please make sure ED see's this thread, I'd say it's an issue when a lot of people are hit with a $70 load limit per day with 4 days remaining which is $280 which is 280k ET when you need to purchase 323k ET worth of eggs to get the piece you need. I'm pretty positive a lot of players weren't going for tail/decal eggs and if they haven't been it's obviously to late to start now for some people unless ED makes some changes to this.
                      They only charge ET this time cuz ET is not able to charge back after purchase. But tbh this event is such a scam.

Comment

why the f*** did u guys decide to pull some dumb sh*t like this? either switch the stats or add this new event to the tiered event. Players shouldn't have to spend additional money after completing all tiers for the tiered spend event and players shouldn't have to spend over f***ing $750 for 3 pieces of accessories. This is so unfair to everyone.
                        Your game is dying, stop making it die more.

Comment

I believe that you should be able to choose wing, tail or decal even if you bought wing eggs only. This makes more sense since if I were to get conversion wings within 250 eggs, I would definitely not want another wing... I would much rather be able to have a tail or decal. Please fix that part of the rewards please.
                          Last edited by Andy; 11-26-2018, 02:49 PM.
                          Poops.

Comment

I petition for the ability to be able to choose the wing/tail/decal and the ability to have cumulative tiers for all conversion eggs.

I.e 180 wing eggs + 100 tail eggs =280 eggs total for tier rewards. Meaning I could choose one of the three.
                            https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/169056106855923712/230430581769502732/Yeunsig.png

I give up

Comment

They revised the event page, for better or worse I'm not sure

Comment

Working...
                              X