Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This conversion W/T/D Promotion, Are you serious??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This conversion W/T/D Promotion, Are you serious??

This is outrageous...

There have been alot of people, my friends, and myself, and countless others that I am not aware of who after this "Additional Web Cash Shop Conversion W/T/D Promotion" went and started to purchase MORE conversion eggs under the promise that we would receive the new items described on the "Promotion" page...
    The ONLY REASON was because of the stats on the images posted **See attached image**

I personally loaded another 200k ET YESTERDAY because of this new promotion, because of what I saw in the "Promotion" and purchased another 150 Conversion Decal Eggs

The blatant disregard to your customers with this "Modification" and not even acknowledging the possibility that paying customers would have gone and purchased more Conversion eggs due your mistake, and inability to provide accurate screenshots of rewards is 100% inadvertence towards customers.

This oversight is ridiculous, and really shows a large number of your customers how much you really care about your player base, and the fact that players are still willing to spend money on these monthly tier events...

This recent "Promotion" and what has been pulled here is a textbook definition of Fraud and False Advertising, which is, in case it isn't obvious... Illegal.

"False advertising is the use of false, misleading, or unproven information to advertise products to consumers or advertising that does not disclose its source."

This whole "Confusion" is due to ED's incompetence to provide accurate information, and their inability to properly advertise products... IE:Adding a "Promotion" event 4 DAYS before an event is declared to end.

I personally said to some people that if ED did pull some bullshit, exactly like what has happened here, it would be the last time I ever trust anything that comes out of this company.

Complete and utter disrespect towards customers and Incompetence to portray rewards properly.

At a bare minimum some form of PROPER compensation is in order for those players, and customers who have purchased any Conversion Eggs since the Announcement of this pile of dog shit event was posted on the main webpage.

[GM] LIME [GM] DENTITY Nest Admin
    Last edited by Haraya; 11-27-2018, 12:47 AM.

agreed, this is pretty unacceptable

Comment

ED should probably just give guaranteed Conversion W/T/D @ the 250 egg mark now instead. Making this change that they decided on screws people like you who spent yesterday for this event for that new OP decal, and now you're being scammed by ED for false advertisement. Hopefully ED fixes this... This is literally the worst thing I've ever seen a company try to do.

Comment

ED should refund anyone who spent money after the announcement of the promotion :c

Comment

Like ED do honestly think players would have this many decal eggs on MP if they wasn't going for a OP decal. Something needs to be done about this. $330 USD for 250 eggs for a item with trash stats isn't worth doing in case you as a company didn't know. >.>

Comment

agreed. Especially after I bought another 160 tail eggs and still haven't got it. Now ED says I cannot get what they posted either. Well done ED!

Comment

• epykun
              epykun commented
              Editing a comment
              I did 380 Wing eggs and no wings xd

It's one thing for player population to drop due to lack of care and software progression of a game.
            But it's totally another thing when you are about to lose your player base that is keeping this regional server afloat financially by messing with their money

These are the eggshells a company wants to tread carefully around when dealing with this issue.

IGN: Kaizen

Discord:
            Neziak#0123

Comment

I personally think ED should give away an Epic W/T/D that has same stats as conversion so people don't waste money on purchasing useless extra eggs. Or a little bit lower stats such as 6.5% everything on tail and decal.

Comment

This is rather horrendous to see. Please fix this right away.
                I've played Dragon Nest for so long now, and to see the company make a mistake like this? It's pretty embarrassing.
                Properly refund and compensate the individuals who were affected by this falsely advertised event.

INSERT ANGRY EMOJI REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE D:<

Comment

This isn't a promotion, it's a scam! ED should either boost conversion w/t/d stats or give a guaranteed compensation

Comment

Forget the tiered option.. You've literally just committed fraud.. Anyone and everyone who has spent within the past 24 hours should be given all three conversion accessories as compensation. You've literally put everyone who has purchased within the last day in a position to where if they now chargeback(rightfully so seeing as you SCAMMED them) with their bank they are going to be banned. This is absolutely illegal and if this company has even a shred of decency you will not take it lightly when individuals spend their hard earned money because of your false advertising.
                    Last edited by JessKidding; 11-27-2018, 01:27 AM.

Comment

Agreed, this is unfair for players who spent extra just for this promotion, ED should give a proper compensation / refund.

Comment

ED, I appreciate your prompt response to this problem that has arisen today, but the way it was handled was a poor excuse at best...

You failed to take into account all the options that could happen due to your error here.

What about the players who opened the eggs on ALT characters in hopes of a Conversion acc or because they needed Jellies??

What about the players who listed their purchased eggs on the Marketplace, and that have been purchased by the other players??

I for one, and others I can assume, ONLY purchased more eggs because of the incorrect screenshot on the Promotion reward Announcement, and I would not have purchased more if this event had been properly announced with the correct information.

What happens to those players in the situations that I listed?? They just get used due to your False advertisement and Fraud here? They're all out of pocket due to your incompetence?

The only course of action you really have here is to refund ALL the ET that was spent on Conversion Eggs of any kind during those stipulated time periods mentioned in the latest announcement, REGARDLESS of whether they have been Opened/Sold or any other option.

This response is just a company trying to please their players into not making a False advertising claim against your company, But it is hardly a proper way to compensate players because of an error you people caused.

I hope that you can agree and properly address your incompetence and refund All ET spent on Conversion eggs from:

"25th November 18:57 HRS (PST) (This was when the first announcement about [the additional promotion] was uploaded)

~

26th November 23:59 HRS (PST) (This was when the modified announcement about [the correct stats of the misguided reward items] was uploaded)"

Comment

[GM] LIME [GM] DENTITY Nest Admin

Comment

I agree with the above post, like refunding players that spent after the event was posted and before the updated event was posted was a great step in the right direction, but you can't just refund the ones that didn't open/sell them... Like what if the player opened them on a alt character in hopes it'd have the 2nd strongest decal in the game while there main was going to get the strongest later from this event. AND even if they did open the decal at that point they can't server storage it since conversion isn't server storagable, then if they'd make a ticket to have it moved to there main you'd just tell them sorry bro we don't allow this. Just refund all players eggs for that time period no matter what...

Comment

Working...
                            X