• Show
Clear All

• Gerrant Weapons have incorrect stats

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20181130-164352.png
Views:	93
Size:	148.1 KB
ID:	152723

We don't have that 6% phys and magic damage or 1000 HP that is supposed to be there. This image is on the patch notes. Fix this please.

[GM] LIME Nest

To add to this: Lancea Gerrant weapon is incompatible with Lance equipped so the new Lancea classes cannot use the Gerrant main weapon without first equipping a spear... Making their skills useless.

Comment

Any update on this? Would love that extra 6% damage.

Comment

Seen GMs all over the place.

I'd like some acknowledgement of this thread.

Comment

Better yet, make the dragon set weapons the same stats as synth so we can actually use them in PVE. It shouldn’t be a requirement to have conversion weapons to do damage and show some flair in ones gear. I don’t understand why all these sets are nerfed stat wise.

Comment

That's another server texting doesn't say physical attack but attack power.

all the weapons has been missing the 6%. Since Aisha set release. It has the same stat as gerrant.

Comment

It has been wrong every release or they don't plan to fix it. Been many months. So I doubt they change the stats. They should definitely fix for lance though.

Comment

I think they definitely should refund knightesses who used coupon, but I don't think they're going to change how coupons work just so you can use them. You're just going to have to wait until they release a dark/light/dragon coupon where there's a lance. Idk if any are out yet for knightess in kr tho so.

Comment

rip that sucks.

Comment

Working...
                  X