No Calypso T2 +20 after maintenance ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Calypso T2 +20 after maintenance ?

Anyone else didn't receive the calypso T2 +20 set ?

I got the 40 pouches, but no calypso...

I also don't have the Lebrium crest 2.09 reward, but I don't know if that one was ''cancelled''

Ticket 393796

IGN : Tirlarna

EDIT : Delete the post and put in the room of shame I forgot an important detail ''3. 'All BINGO' Rewards will be credited to the Lvl 95 accounts who have cleared all four nests regardless of the difficulty, during the event period.''
    Last edited by Axxon; 12-20-2018, 03:26 PM.
    Main : I'm back to Pyromancer LOL now, always open to help and all kind of stuff on DN, hit me up <3
    IGN :Tirlarna

Originally posted by Axxon View Post
    Anyone else didn't receive the calypso T2 +20 set ?

I got the 40 pouches, but no calypso...

I also don't have the Lebrium crest 2.09 reward, but I don't know if that one was ''cancelled''

Ticket 393796

IGN : Tirlarna

EDIT : Delete the post and put in the room of shame I forgot an important detail ''3. 'All BINGO' Rewards will be credited to the Lvl 95 accounts who have cleared all four nests regardless of the difficulty, during the event period.''
    I could have sworn that clause wasn't there before...but yeah I guess I missed it too...really annoyed right now.

Comment

=\ Yeah I figured that part got some people when they were saying they didn't get the t2s in world chat earlier.

Comment

Gah yeah its not getting better, still pissed. Oh well, ~200k dmg and 300k hp down the drain

Comment

[GM] LIME i didn't receive my rewards from bingo and surely did 1 of each nest. please relay this issue to ED T_T

Comment

ticket # 393810 if that's needed and this is not an issue experienced by many(which it seems to be)

Comment

Hey all, remember to leave your IGNs if you have an issue with event rewards. I can go though your forum posts to search for them, but it's easier on me and lets me know exactly which character you did the content on. Thanks c:

Comment

[GM] LIME
                Ticket 393741
                IGN Ellowinn and Ellowinnn either or both should have done all 4

Comment

IGN - Brrned

Comment

plz gib jess/ello there gear they earned ed. I do content with both of them typically and need them to have more characters to run.

Comment

Akward moment when my thread of self-shame actually helps people o.o''

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/...20160707223315
                      Main : I'm back to Pyromancer LOL now, always open to help and all kind of stuff on DN, hit me up <3
                      IGN :Tirlarna

Comment

IGN: Roniin

Please check again thank you. [GM] LIME
                        Last edited by LeeHer; 12-26-2018, 09:31 PM.

Comment

[GM] LIME [GM] LlME there was two so i put both
                          Can we get any response on this issue please?
                          Especially now with the fission rewards i do not which character to place on as i do not if i am getting any of these rewards or not.

Comment

Working...
                          X