Should i play DN again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should i play DN again?

Hello. I just came back to DN after a 3 year break, i used to play SEA but i was IP banned and lost all my progress. So i decided to play Na and start over again.
    My question is :

1- is this game worth it to pick up again
    2-what is the server population like, can you find parties and stuff or is it empty (important)
    3-will i be able to adjust to the game despite missing a lot of content

Thank you

Hi! here are the answers for your questions!
    Ans #1: If you love the game like I do then it is worth it.
    Ans #2: NA server is not so populated anymore like before. As long as you have an active guild then you can easily party up with your guild mates. Most guilds in the game just run nests and raids.
    Ans #3: As long as you play everyday then you can pretty much catch up to all the contents. Join nest parties either with your guild or when there are a low labyrinth parties available.

IGN: SirReid

Comment

Originally posted by ReidSire View Post
      Hi! here are the answers for your questions!
      Ans #1: If you love the game like I do then it is worth it.
      Ans #2: NA server is not so populated anymore like before. As long as you have an active guild then you can easily party up with your guild mates. Most guilds in the game just run nests and raids.
      Ans #3: As long as you play everyday then you can pretty much catch up to all the contents. Join nest parties either with your guild or when there are a low labyrinth parties available.

IGN: SirReid

Ty for your reply, guess i am back to DN

Comment

Working...
      X