Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we have more options to get ROB please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we have more options to get ROB please?

Hi Readers, before i start on my topic. I would hope that you all can read and discuss about it and not bash it . Thank You Very Much ^_^!!.
    What i am gonna discuss here is about ROB/Rock of blessings.
    Can we have more options to get ROB please?
    The screenshot are from recent rob buffing session. As you can see, ROB is a sought of buff for all the members in the server no matter for dailies, maze or raiding.
    We player would really like to not wait and keep spamming world chat asking about" is rob online?" everyday.
    I have some suggestion here about rob.

1. Add the amount of rob given out per week.
    As we know 1 is from pangyang.
    Please add more amount of rob given out per week as some ppl that get rob will not be online or they are obtained by bots.
    Even some will not know how the stone works. For example , there was a rob level 90.... That takes 3 mins to buff 8 people.

2. Option 2 will give more income to the Dev so maybe consider this?
    Add ROB to cashshop for 10-20kCC per month maybe make it limited like x5 ROB?
    Reason: Ppl that buy the rob using cc will be surely online as they wants to earn back the amount of money they spend on ROB, so we wont actually have a problem seeking for ROB.

3. Option 3 make an NPC that gives ROB buff.
    Maybe add an npc for ROB buff that requires 300g? or maybe 10CC/30CC/50CC per buff? so player that cant afford will still get it from sellers for a cheaper price?

I would really appreciate if dev actually cares about the game as i dont see them doing so instead of milking money. Is really irritating to wait for rob or/ to see world chat spammed with question about rob?
    As you know , dev dont actually give the options to mute WORLD CHAT.

Is jst based on my opnion. dont mind my grammar

Wrong forum

Comment

Working...
    X