No more dnp?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No more dnp?!

What are you guys mad? How about you guys actually put f2p stuff into the server before basically removing f2p from the game! Like most people can't even get epic costumes cause it cost waaaay to much in real life money. I suggest you guys just fix the player base problem and banned all the botters. Like is it really that hard to have a GM or promote very certain people in dragon nest to player Mods to ban/prevent bots from running content. Like i could easily sit in Saint's Haven and IP ban the damn bots for you easily

I'm so confused.. Is this like Madness March or something ED? Are you all just sitting in your office thinking of every way to annoying the player base more than usual this month? If you care so much that people are stacking up on their DNP why don't you do the job that you post in previous maintenance notice and announce a DNP wipe(coupons included) where you actually do the wipe? Don't remove daily DNP it is important to keeping f2p players on the server and there's hardly anything worth buying with dnp since it's already so restricted. We shouldn't even have to be paying for crest/talisman slots these days -_-...

Comment

Removing DNP? Better make pro pack a non-essential item for end game then cause i'm sure most of the player base wont be spending money monthly just to have those extra slots.

Comment

[GM] LIME Pleaseeeeeeeeee save our souls yet again.. You are one of the heroes ED doesn't deserve and we appreciate your help T_T

Comment

Wow, so I'll be able to get one last ProPack before ED pushes my F2P butt out of the Nest...
          They have some of the ProPack pieces in the BST shop but the prices for them are so ridiculous, it's asking for too much grinding from even a daily player like myself.

Guess it's a good thing I rekindled my fondness of AQ3D, they have decent attendance goodies and is no longer a dead game.
          Doesn't hurt that I don't have my load issues in it either. (⌐■‿■)
          Rikorin (Ray Mechanic, main) . . . . Bakai (Dark Avenger, GM of Aurora guild)
          Rikoram (Oracle Elder) . . . . . . . Rikotin (Adept, GM of Frikinhel guild)
          Rikotan (Dragoon). . . . . . . . . . Rikoemo (Bleed Phantom)
          Rikolux (Saint). . . . . . . . . . . Rikobun (Defensio)

Comment

This is actually some bullshit. No ED im not buying propacks on my alts wtf is this retarded ass decision?

Discord ID: Ninja Shika#2023
            NinShika - Reaper (Main) || KuroShika - Raven (Submain)
            HogoShika - Guardian || ____Shika - Alts

Comment

I was taking a break these past two months from Dragon nest but it looks like my hiatus will last a little longer. Dang.
              Out of all the things they could implement in this game they choose this. There are a handful of things more important than piled up DNP but ok then.
              IGN(s): Arcadia, Ray Mech (Main)
              Briala, Tempest
              Mijirn, Physician

Comment

They give DNP as an event reward for buying a ton of dragon eggs too

Comment

Working...
                X