Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huge dnp issue!!!!!!!!

[GM] LIME [GM] DENTITY Admin Eyedentity

So you're planning to remove DNP being given daily. This is really bad for the game. I play 4 characters and rely on getting that DNP every day to fund my pro-pack for all 4 of them in combination with the free crest expansion and 1 VIP package that I pay for every month. I won't be able to do this for all 4 characters anymore so I'll just be canceling my VIP because of this and I'll just never end up seeing a pro-pack again after this change to daily DNP. Other players can barely sustain 1 pro-pack with the DNP given per month in general so removing it doesn't solve this. If you don't add a way to grind a talisman expansion/skill up crest in game lots of players overall will never see a pro-pack again. This could also cause you to lose players overall which isn't good. In all honesty if you're going to do this you should remove talisman expansion/crest expansion/skill up crest from being a thing and just build them into the character slots from the start.

Literally exactly this, or make it so you can grind to get those kinds of things in a f2p way maybe with the new blood, sweat, and tears shop like you can with crest slot expansion. Doesn't really make sense to remove something from the game without adding an alternative, and in reality losing dnp will probably just lose them money and player base in the long run. Just a side note, it seems like the developers don't plan ahead at all like how garden of eternity is just dead content now for no reason since there was nothing coming in to fill the empty space. It seems they are just removing more and more from the game without adding anything.

Comment

Basically too many DNP coupons on the server and they're too stupid to know what to do. So just remove the input of them completely. Nice.

Comment

Just came back to the game a couple of days ago. This is my response to the DNP removal:

Comment

• Frikinhel
          Frikinhel commented
          Editing a comment
          Can't fault you.

I am sorry but I am put off as well because of the dnp suspension. Good Luck Dragon Nest.

Comment

Working...
        X