So long, Goodbye, Dragon Nest.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So long, Goodbye, Dragon Nest.

Dragon Nest is been my favorite game since it first launched in China in 2009. I didn't start DNNA until cap 80 which was Red Dragon cap, along with it I been through IDN (cap90), RUDN (cap93) and GDN.
    My name is Trio, I started building raid teams (like 6 or 7 teams in that old days) in since IDN which brought me lots of joy and tears, lots fun or sad moments but overall it was a long journey that fulfilled with memorable moments. But after IDN cap, I started seeing people left DN for various reasons. Me myself been saying I want to quit too but many times I choose to stay, but.
    DN is going to another path of spending $$ into the game, which is really unfriendly for the majority of the players. For example, how many people can participate when RuDN first couple months? Compare with the game populations? If you think the contrast isn't sharp enough, how about FDN? without full Defense, full FD, full L gems full enhancements and everything that matters, you really think you can try out FDN?
    Time to wake up and stop dreaming.

Oh, very smart policy of removing daily 500DNP coupon btw, well done, EYEDENTITY.

But anyway. I know I cannot represent the population and people or Eyedentity doesn't care at all, and I been saying gonna quit, now this has become official.

Dragon Nest is a good game, but it depends on who's running it.

Thank you for the good memories, goodbye, Dragon Nest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMEhGrMqxMI
    Discord: Trio#6666

Goodnight sweet prince~

Originally posted by Trio View Post
    how about FDN? without full Defense, full FD, full L gems full enhancements and everything that matters, you really think you can try out FDN?
    Actually FDN Lite should be coming next patch, so the lesser-OP (like me with 3mil in-town ATK) should be able to get in on a little FDN action.
    Rikorin (Ray Mechanic, main) . . . . Bakai (Dark Avenger, GM of Aurora guild)
    Rikoram (Oracle Elder) . . . . . . . Rikotin (Adept, GM of Frikinhel guild)
    Rikotan (Dragoon). . . . . . . . . . Rikoemo (Bleed Phantom)
    Rikolux (Saint). . . . . . . . . . . Rikobun (Defensio)

Comment

I remember when you could do raids with average and above gear and raids were harder back in the day. Now the game is weighed too heavily towards gear over skill and has way too many things to upgrade compared to before. Not to mention the awful RNG aspect of the game.

There were way more people raiding and playing before and now it's been whittled down so hard over the last few years because of these DPS check raids that are mechanically easy, plus the excessive gear grinding and bad RNG upgrades. And there was more competition before especially for 1st clears. Now 1st clears barely mean anything.

All in all if Eyedentity wants to expand the playerbase and have more raid ready players they need to make it much easier to gear. People are quitting because they don't want to spend their time playing a game that needs luck or $$ to get top tier gear.

Comment

lul you can definitely clear FDN without max fd and l gems. probably should learn more about a raid before you say something stupid like that.

Comment

• Sukiadoramu
          Sukiadoramu commented
          Editing a comment
          +1111111111111 epy

• Peanut
          Peanut commented
          Editing a comment
          iirc labi + timer + pty scaling sorta just makes the nest a dps check. on other thing recycling almost all the content doesn't rly help the game
      Working...
      X