Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~SHUTDOWN of DN EU: Merge with NA~

Dragon Nest NA will be happy to have EU players come here! O:

Let them send their character data to NA safely.

What does everyone in NA think? And if it does happen, how much EU data (Items, Gold, Name, Arena, Achievements, Level, Gear, etc.) should be transferred?

Originally posted by Dragon Nest EU
    LATEST NOTICES

Dragon Nest Community Notices News Details
    27 MarClosure of DNEU servers on 15 May 2019, 1200GMT+8

Team Dragon Nest on:27/Mar/2019

It is with a heavy heart that we announce the closure of Dragon Nest Europe servers on 15 May 2019, 0600HRS CEST due to the end of our contract with Eyedentity. Please take note of the following dates:

You are strongly advised to fully utilize all your remaining DNP before the Cash Shop closure on 17 April. Unused DNP will not be refunded nor converted after the closure of the Cash Shop.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank all players for their warm support and enthusiasm since Dragon Nest EU launched in 2016. Your legacy of bravery and vigilance in Althea will always be remembered. May you keep this ferocious fighting spirit with you forever, and may we meet again soon!
    Last edited by Illusie; 03-27-2019, 03:09 PM.

Almost certain they don't know how to do that

Comment

id be for it I would welcome the population as well as most of us would will open more teams for FDN an Trials an mean more ppl online for us Nightowls in NA

Comment

Doubtful.

​​​​​​Similar thing happened to DN VN and they never gave vietnamese players a chance to transfer their account to SEA (even though vietnamese players WERE part of DN SEA before their local server was up).

Comment

Originally posted by Synfull View Post
          id be for it I would welcome the population as well as most of us would will open more teams for FDN an Trials an mean more ppl online for us Nightowls in NA
          Having an active night population would be nice :d

Comment

I think it would be good for NA's population to have a merge with DN EU's! As much as I think it would be a good thing, I don't think they are gonna do it
            IGN(s): Arcadia, Ray Mech (Main)
            Briala, Tempest
            Mijirn, Physician

Comment

Originally posted by Mimii View Post
              I think it would be good for NA's population to have a merge with DN EU's! As much as I think it would be a good thing, I don't think they are gonna do it
              Hopefully we can get a population boost somehow... DN EU or from some other game. New players in general would be nice too!

Comment

Terrible news, but it was inevitable. The end for Dragon Nest North America is most likely coming soon too considering how small our population is. They are probably making pennies off NA players.

Comment

• Zengeroff
                  Zengeroff commented
                  Editing a comment
                  They make money hand over fist compared to what they spend on the game.

Buying server space or implementing a server yourself is easier and cheaper than ever. The content we have had for YEARS is just recycled over and over again.

If they spend $1,000 a month on this server I'd be astonished.

They did it cause Article 13 passed in Europe, so the companies there can't rely on getting money through gambling/luck items. Aka: Gatcha's, Dragon Eggs, whatever they call it there.

Don't do drugs, kids.

Comment

Working...
                X