about daredevil faire tickets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• about daredevil faire tickets?

Would it be a waste to buy few sea dragon costumes using the tickets? My character just looks so plain without any costume lol.

Not much else to waste them on.

Comment

if you aren't up for spending your hard earned money on costumes then yeah the ddf one is pretty cool
      http://image.prntscr.com/image/65551e74c5214239a9129ec76c6e2973.png

Comment

Are there even any ways to get tickets outside of the Secret Room? Because I find that one to be very annoying unless you're using a class that can summon allies (i.e. Alfredo) to deal with mobs.

Note that I haven't done much 93 content yet since I'm currently leveling a different character, so if there's anything that requires level 93 that I haven't touched yet, let me know.

Comment

secret room is not too hard, just takes a bit to get the hang of it. try jumping when ur near a goblin, it works very well
          in case people are not aware, when u fail do not open the chest, and just return to town. it wont count as a clear and u can try again

Comment

275 tickets for the full 5 piece costume :P When leveling make sure to clear 7/7 of the goberta rooms. I have 217 tickets now after Saturday reset and doing secret room and goberta i should have enough.

If you are 93 though secret room is really only viable way to make tickets. Would take like a month with 7 perfect clears a week lol, unless there is another way i am missing to make them.

Edit: and its another 165 tickets for the wings, tail, and decal.
            Last edited by Asal; 10-13-2016, 02:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Asal View Post
              275 tickets for the full 5 piece costume :P When leveling make sure to clear 7/7 of the goberta rooms. I have 217 tickets now after Saturday reset and doing secret room and goberta i should have enough.

If you are 93 though secret room is really only viable way to make tickets. Would take like a month with 7 perfect clears a week lol, unless there is another way i am missing to make them.

Edit: and its another 165 tickets for the wings, tail, and decal.
              haha yeah, so I'm pretty much taking my sweet time leveling just so that I'm within the lvl limit to do different types of dd faire stuff in order to get as many tickets as possible. For the wing, tail and decal, there's really no need for me to get them since we get perm ones from lvl 93 event box. The box doesn't seem to have any time limit and I'm just hoping we can still keep those after the events so I premade all characters and left them at lvl 1 after retrieving the lvl 93 event box for them all lol.

Comment

Well...only Secret Room for level 93. That's going to a pain in the rear, especially if lag decides to get involved. The thing is: it plays like your typical "stealthing in plain sight" scenario (think Assassin's Creed. The first one). Problem is: it gives you so little time that you're likely to run out unless you simply rush through the dungeon. And the fact that the enemies get more numerous and cluttered as you go doesn't help matters either. I've already got decent sets of costumes/costume accs for some of my characters (ex: the Abyssal Pleather set for my Lunar Knight, which I'm still not giving up), so I think I'll just wait until they add something else for the faire before I give ticket collecting another serious try.
                Last edited by BowieSage; 10-13-2016, 08:43 PM.

Comment

There's the Treasure Dungeons that give 3ish? at the end of each one..
                  Loffy's Dungeon could also give one here and there.

Comment

Working...
                  X