Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Status of Game? Also, Controller Support?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Status of Game? Also, Controller Support?

Haven't played in forever... at one point deleted the game because I couldn't even patch, but I tried patching recently out of boredom and it actually worked enough for me to log on, but I just logged out.

Is there any controller support for this game? How is the population and status of the game?

Yeah, there's controller support but this game isn't meant to be played with one so good luck there. I recently mapped my controller to see how it'd be and it was an awful experience.

The population is probably the lowest it's ever been; it's definitely the lowest I've seen since I've started playing in August 2017. As for the status, someone better than me would know how to explain that.
    Rikorin (Ray Mechanic, main) . . . . Bakai (Dark Avenger, GM of Aurora guild)
    Rikoram (Oracle Elder) . . . . . . . Rikotin (Adept, GM of Frikinhel guild)
    Rikotan (Dragoon). . . . . . . . . . Rikoemo (Bleed Phantom)
    Rikolux (Saint). . . . . . . . . . . Rikobun (Defensio)

Comment

Status of the game is poor and the population is the lowest it has ever been.The game is just terribly boring right now and endgame gearing is a garbage RNG fest and resource dump.

Fission Maze is boring content where the best way to run it is to spam lower floors and nuke the bosses so there is no challenge and it's horribly repetitive. Almost impossible to find anyone for Trial Nest if you're not playing on the right day and on peak hours. There's also only 5 healers playing this game because Eyedentity decided to make 500 DPS classes and a couple of healers. GDN is boring and Forest Dragon is stuck behind one of the harshest gear barriers in DN history. There is barely anyone to raid with compared to the old days because of that. Not to mention FDN is on par with GDN as the easiest raid in DN history.

IMO Eyedentity needs to bring some actual excitement back into this game and not just 500 ways to gear your character.
      Last edited by iLLbeURaPPLEFarm; 04-18-2019, 11:36 AM.

Comment

• Frikinhel
        Frikinhel commented
        Editing a comment
        m( _ _ )m Yes, all of this~ Labs are such a backfired idea.

Since the start of the year I've been bored of how the daily missions have been reworked; as soon as I get on I want to log back off. There's nothing to encourage you to do more than the daily minimum, if you even do that much. Scattering all the dungeons to the four winds didn't help matters at all. I enjoyed the game up until they replaced enhancement stones with lebrium points; gearing was work & a grind but it was rewarding when you got your Calypso t2s to +20.

Damn... kind of sad to hear that, actually. This was my first MMO and I started during open beta... once I got tired of the game I knew it would eventually die, but it always seemed to be hanging on so I figured it would just somehow last forever until that one reboot that actually made it playable for me again, but looks like that reboot never happened...

Comment

Working...
      X